(D9, MM) The Heart Has Spoken (Event Observation)

Home to feasts, the Deer clan's winter court, and an ad-hoc art gallery
Kaito Oubaihime

Re: (D9, MM) The Heart Has Spoken (Event Observation)

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:51 pm

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:46 pm
Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:24 pm
"Hai... your clan founder and mine are twins so... it is understandable that we are hard to understand." She returned the bow. "You seem to be the more bendable one or the one to have accepted their faith... and understand why you are here."
"You think so? Bayushi Mitsu-san serves a famed courtier, Bayushi Luixian-san comes from a proper pedigree, Bayushi Minae-san is a celebrated contestant of the Topaz Championship", he said, waving his hand. "I am here the same as them to be married, true, but I don't believe any of them have failed to grasp why they are present."

Only that they haven't been playing about very well.
"Some are not fond of getting fortune blessed... Perhaps it is a curse that they may feel that this is something below them... I really don't know." She sighed. "So many special people... I feel like a little worm."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Asahina Bo

Post by Asahina Bo » Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:00 am

Bo seems more confused than pleased after his encounter but at least it was over with and it seemed like he hadn't done poorly? Somehow?

(PM or Quote if approaching)
Crane Clan Bushi • Guardian Gourmand • Gentle Giant • Overly Honest • Unintentionally Uncouth
Glory: 39 • Honor: 67 • Status: 35 • Courtship: 34

Always carried: Daisho, ceremonial clothes, rare spices, a peony pendant
Expecting trouble: As above plus lacquered armor, yari

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:17 am

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:51 pm
"Some are not fond of getting fortune blessed... Perhaps it is a curse that they may feel that this is something below them... I really don't know." She sighed. "So many special people... I feel like a little worm."
"We all have quirks, that can make us differ from one another, but to say it is something special, it is not. If they make you feel as a worm, they are being rude."
Shosuro Hikimasu
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Soldier • Dead Fish Eyes • Friend of Yūdaina

Honor: 41 Status: 35 Glory: 44
Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description
"Fulfillment is just another form of arrogance."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:33 am

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:17 am
Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:51 pm
"We all have quirks, that can make us differ from one another, but to say it is something special, it is not. If they make you feel as a worm, they are being rude."
"Oh my..." She bowed to Hikimasu "I am sorry...it was disrespectful of my part... I apologize."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:21 am

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:33 am
"Oh my..." She bowed to Hikimasu "I am sorry...it was disrespectful of my part... I apologize."
He shook his head. "There's nothing to apologize for if they were being rude. Not accepting a blessing from a monk is very bad manners."
Shosuro Hikimasu
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Soldier • Dead Fish Eyes • Friend of Yūdaina

Honor: 41 Status: 35 Glory: 44
Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description
"Fulfillment is just another form of arrogance."

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:17 am

Emiko, finishing her debate with the very nice but slightly flustered Shika samurai, returned to the sides to watch the rest unfold.

(ooc - quote to approach)
Otter Clan * Kuge * Heir * Courtier * Dancer * Musician * Very Pretty(Dangerous Allure) * Clumsy * Profile
Courtship points: ?
Equipment: Fan, pretty clothes, makeup/perfume, pillowbooks (sometimes), Tea set (sometimes), Flute (sometimes), odd looking stringed instrument (sometimes)

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Thu Aug 26, 2021 9:43 am

Agasha Inoshishi wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:43 pm
Inoshishi has made it to somewhere right in between the two she made eyes at, with her eyes also lingering on Utaku Kheree for a moment, tossing her head as she had the night before with a wicked twinkle in her eyes, when she's approached by Koi. At the whisper, she looks down for a moment and then shrugs. She leans in, whispering back. "I'm also wearing your koshimaki. What of it?" She grins, her tongue sticking out slightly between her teeth.
Koi actually smiled wickedly. "That is true, imagined if you wore my obi."

She laughed softly. "I am sorry about your debate, it was...stoic? Right? That's what you were going for?" She said with a teasing tone to her voice.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:02 am

Nesshin watches from where he stands.

His hands rub each other.
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:29 pm

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:21 am
He shook his head. "There's nothing to apologize for if they were being rude. Not accepting a blessing from a monk is very bad manners."
"It's fine. I am just somewhat nor really good at that." She sighed.
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:52 pm

Usogawa Emiko wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:17 am
Emiko, finishing her debate with the very nice but slightly flustered Shika samurai, returned to the sides to watch the rest unfold.

(ooc - quote to approach)
Murato approaches and offers a bow. "Good morning," he says with a pleasant smile. "How have you been?"
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen