(D9, MM) The Heart Has Spoken (Event Observation)

Home to feasts, the Deer clan's winter court, and an ad-hoc art gallery
Shosuro Hikimasu

Re: (D9, MM) The Heart Has Spoken (Event Observation)

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:48 pm

"Most certainly", he said without much flourish. He bowed. "And you as well Kaito-san. Tell me how you have been, hm?" He waved at the dais. "Not about all that, I mean yourself. Is your journey of marriage have a proper end in sight?"
Shosuro Hikimasu
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Soldier • Dead Fish Eyes • Friend of Yūdaina

Honor: 41 Status: 35 Glory: 44
Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description
"Fulfillment is just another form of arrogance."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:53 pm

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:48 pm
"Most certainly", he said without much flourish. He bowed. "And you as well Kaito-san. Tell me how you have been, hm?" He waved at the dais. "Not about all that, I mean yourself. Is your journey of marriage have a proper end in sight?"
"I has been a journey... ups and downs. Well... I suppose that I will have a proper marriage." The Kaito shrugged. "Some people say I will be a proper wife others..." She looked at Pei Pei "not so much." She giggled.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:55 pm

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:53 pm
"I has been a journey... ups and downs. Well... I suppose that I will have a proper marriage." The Kaito shrugged. "Some people say I will be a proper wife others..." She looked at Pei Pei "not so much." She giggled.
"No one in particular you're hoping for?" he asked and sipped his drink.
Shosuro Hikimasu

Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:55 pm

before
As is, sadly, her custom, Inoshishi come hard charging through the door a few seconds after Koi. Hair is a mess, pulled out to either side in a weird style. Needless to say, she’s only half present, and she’s limping, particularly on her right foot. But she’s smiling and looking more relaxed than she has in days.

after
As the monk bows to knowledge Ino’s eventual…victory? the girl wanders off to the group of samurai, yawning into her hands. She’s limping less than before and her hair has been finger-combed into something approaching it’s normal shape. She bows a good morning to Ishioka from about halfway across the room as soon as she catches his eye. She’s either going to him or to Koi, whoever looks less busy.
Dragon * Chronicler * Too Thin * smells like mochi * fireworks
Starting day 5, Shichi charm with braided ribbon, yellows, greens, and a red
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)
Starting day 9, LA, has ink stains on fingers. (gone d11)
Starting D13, new bracelet
Honor is the ideal. Unremarkable Retainer. Average Samurai

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:00 pm

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:55 pm
"No one in particular you're hoping for?" he asked and sipped his drink.
The female monk looked at the Kitsu Murato and Asahina Soyokaze. "Perharps some people see this one as a proper wife and not as a sister." As the priestess remembers all the times the girl had reminded people of their siblings.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:04 pm

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:00 pm
The female monk looked at the Kitsu Murato and Asahina Soyokaze. "Perharps some people see this one as a proper wife and not as a sister." As the priestess remembers all the times the girl had reminded people of their siblings.
"Oh, people despise that", he said with a nod. "Though for myself, being an older brother makes it less painful, but I do wish that being at a miai, others would stop blocking consideration with insulting reasons they think are polite or cute." He smirked under his mask. "Though as I said, for myself it doesn't feel as bad. Yet it doesn't mean I don't understand. Kaito-san, you are, quite adorable, thoughtful, alluring to those who seek someone who can quite plainly show their care for them." He offered her a slight bow. "If someone cannot see you as a woman, I think they blind."
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:12 pm

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:04 pm
"Oh, people despise that", he said with a nod. "Though for myself, being an older brother makes it less painful, but I do wish that being at a miai, others would stop blocking consideration with insulting reasons they think are polite or cute." He smirked under his mask. "Though as I said, for myself it doesn't feel as bad. Yet it doesn't mean I don't understand. Kaito-san, you are, quite adorable, thoughtful, alluring to those who seek someone who can quite plainly show their care for them." He offered her a slight bow. "If someone cannot see you as a woman, I think they blind."
The Kaito looked at Hikimasu in his dead looking eyes, searching for something. "Are you okay, Shosuro sama?" She wondered if this was the same man she had met a few days ago.
Smells like flowers

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:15 pm

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:12 pm
The Kaito looked at Hikimasu in his dead looking eyes, searching for something. "Are you okay, Shosuro sama?" She wondered if this was the same man she had met a few days ago.
"Quite, I am an older brother, I have older brother things to do", he said and finished the plum wine. "Though that fact doesn't disappoint me, of these two suitors..ahem, of your suitors" as he certainly didn't notice where she had been looking earlier. "Do you believe you have identified why you like each of them?"
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:30 pm

The Kitsu appears, relieved at seeing Unsei seemingly happy. He sits down to relax and watch the others debate.

(quote if approached)
Lion Clan - HGS: 51/41/35 - Kitsu Red Hair, Missing fingers
"Mark my words, your descendants will remember you."
Gift giving ritual: Feel free to skip due to timezones
Ideal Lewdness level: Ftb, raunchy/lewd is fine
PM if thread desired

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:46 pm

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:15 pm
"Quite, I am an older brother, I have older brother things to do", he said and finished the plum wine. "Though that fact doesn't disappoint me, of these two suitors..ahem, of your suitors" as he certainly didn't notice where she had been looking earlier. "Do you believe you have identified why you like each of them?"
"Hai... I think so." She nodded. "What about you? Do you have identified someone who would make you happy?"
Smells like flowers