(D9, MM) The Heart Has Spoken (Event Observation)

Home to feasts, the Deer clan's winter court, and an ad-hoc art gallery
Agasha Inoshishi

Re: (D9, MM) The Heart Has Spoken (Event Observation)

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:34 pm

Shika Nesshin wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:19 am
"Sake, of course," Nesshin says, smiling. "Like I said, memories of her wedding helped. Last party I helped arrange, the hangover only lasted two days!

"And you, Agasha-san?"
“You’re assuming I remember the last party I arranged, much less the hangover after! A bold move.” She laughs.

“But seriously, the last time I arranged a party was in Lion lands about 2 years ago or so. I remember it because the Ikoma made a song about me drinking a bunch of them under the table! You have no idea how helpful that event has been to me.”
Dragon * Chronicler * Too Thin * smells like mochi * fireworks
Starting day 5, Shichi charm with braided ribbon, yellows, greens, and a red
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)
Starting day 9, LA, has ink stains on fingers. (gone d11)
Starting D13, new bracelet
Honor is the ideal. Unremarkable Retainer. Average Samurai

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:54 pm

Koi listened and smiled.

Ah Great Clan politics. She sighed softly.

The Moth listened, and floated in the conversation just happy to be in the presence of Nesshin.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:50 am

Agasha Inoshishi wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:34 pm
“You’re assuming I remember the last party I arranged, much less the hangover after! A bold move.” She laughs.

“But seriously, the last time I arranged a party was in Lion lands about 2 years ago or so. I remember it because the Ikoma made a song about me drinking a bunch of them under the table! You have no idea how helpful that event has been to me.”
"Smart woman like you?" Nesshin asks. "Of course I believe you remember! Just think of the stories!"
Kaikoga Koi wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:54 pm
Koi listened and smiled.

Ah Great Clan politics. She sighed softly.

The Moth listened, and floated in the conversation just happy to be in the presence of Nesshin.
Nesshin sees her regard, winks.
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:04 am

Inoshishi laughs into her hand.

"You caught me! But who wants to go to a party where the host remembers everything?"

Noting the Moth's attention drifting, Ino stands a bit straighter. A bored Koi is a dangerous Koi.
Dragon * Chronicler * Too Thin * smells like mochi * fireworks
Starting day 5, Shichi charm with braided ribbon, yellows, greens, and a red
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)
Starting day 9, LA, has ink stains on fingers. (gone d11)
Starting D13, new bracelet
Honor is the ideal. Unremarkable Retainer. Average Samurai

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:03 pm

Agasha Inoshishi wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:04 am

"You caught me! But who wants to go to a party where the host remembers everything?"

Noting the Moth's attention drifting, Ino stands a bit straighter. A bored Koi is a dangerous Koi.
"There're definitely some things worth remembering," Nesshin replies, this time winking at her. "Good stories, for one."
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:06 pm

Shika Nesshin wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:03 pm
Agasha Inoshishi wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:04 am

"There're definitely some things worth remembering," Nesshin replies, this time winking at her. "Good stories, for one."
Koi wasnt bored she was just recharging her batteries smiling at Nesshin happily.

"Do you remember the wedding for Hu-leng, Ino-chan? Do you remember what we did to his horse?" She giggled warmly, and leant her head onto Ino's shoulder. "I swear I have never seen you stuff so many steamed buns into your kimono."
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile