(D5, MM) Love in the Trenches (Event Observation)

Home to feasts, the Deer clan's winter court, and an ad-hoc art gallery
Kitsu Moshumaru

Re: (D5, MM) Love in the Trenches (Event Observation)

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:51 pm

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:27 pm
She giggled "Maybe it would be better to rain in the wedding that is one day than a whole week of miai." She looked at the Kitsu. "People need the lady sun to peak through the clouds and grant us with a rainbow."
Confidence. Confidence.

He looked the Kaito dead in the eyes, albeit with some softeness.

"Can you smile for me?"
Lion Clan - HGS: 51/41/35 - Kitsu Red Hair, Missing fingers
"Mark my words, your descendants will remember you."
Gift giving ritual: Feel free to skip due to timezones
Ideal Lewdness level: Ftb, raunchy/lewd is fine
PM if thread desired

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:03 pm

Kitsu Murato wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:51 pm
"It's a bit easier for me to actually picture such things on a war map," he says with a smirk. "Maybe there's simply a disconnect for me that I cannot see the similarity between Go and strategy that everyone else does. But I am sure you could give me some good lessons with solid thrashings on the game board."
"I don't think I can help with war and strategy like that, the Otter have no real enemies nor land to defend. I suppose someone could try to invade the river but the rivers don't belong to anyone really" Emiko said with a thoughtful look "however I would be happy to teach you regardless. I won't go too hard on Kitsu-sama though."
Otter Clan * Kuge * Heir * Courtier * Dancer * Musician * Very Pretty(Dangerous Allure) * Clumsy * Profile
Courtship points: ?
Equipment: Fan, pretty clothes, makeup/perfume, pillowbooks (sometimes), Tea set (sometimes), Flute (sometimes), odd looking stringed instrument (sometimes)

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:31 pm

Usogawa Emiko wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:03 pm
"I don't think I can help with war and strategy like that, the Otter have no real enemies nor land to defend. I suppose someone could try to invade the river but the rivers don't belong to anyone really" Emiko said with a thoughtful look "however I would be happy to teach you regardless. I won't go too hard on Kitsu-sama though."
"Be as hard on me as you need to be, Usogawa-san. I can be a slow learner," he says with a smirk. "Perhaps bring a bamboo stick to correct me. That helped my sensei keep me focused back in the dojo." He was clearly joking... right? His mirth seemed to suggest so.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:38 pm

Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:51 pm
Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:27 pm
She giggled "Maybe it would be better to rain in the wedding that is one day than a whole week of miai." She looked at the Kitsu. "People need the lady sun to peak through the clouds and grant us with a rainbow."
Confidence. Confidence.

He looked the Kaito dead in the eyes, albeit with some softeness.

"Can you smile for me?"
"Ah... of course sama." The Kaito remembered the feel of the warmth of Lady sun and smiled. "I will brighten your day if Lady Amaterasu would not." She smiled once again.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:45 pm

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:38 pm
"Ah... of course sama." The Kaito remembered the feel of the warmth of Lady sun and smiled. "I will brighten your day if Lady Amaterasu would not." She smiled once again.
B-bright...

The Kitsu smiled in return, though it was a softer and dimmer smile in comparison.

"Funny - if all the world could only see what I see now. The Empire would have enough sun for the entire day."
PM if thread desired

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:06 am

Moto Mitsuki wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:10 pm
[...]
"The comfort in a journey is in the company a traveler keeps," Nesshin replied, "or so I've been told. But by that standard, the trip you took me on was comfortable, indeed."

He smiles. "I'm glad to have made your acquaintance, and I thank you for the tale. I'm not skilled in the telling of them," he adds, "but I do admirably as a tour guidr, if you'd care to see what the Deer see in these woods of ours sometime soon."
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:24 am

Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:45 pm
Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:38 pm
B-bright...

The Kitsu smiled in return, though it was a softer and dimmer smile in comparison.

"Funny - if all the world could only see what I see now. The Empire would have enough sun for the entire day."
The girl now blushed. "Oh... Tha...Thank you." Now, she was a bit abashed. "Are the Kitsu know for their witty and making girls blush?" She wondered.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:26 am

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:24 am
The girl now blushed. "Oh... Tha...Thank you." Now, she was a bit abashed. "Are the Kitsu know for their witty and making girls blush?" She wondered.
Challenge, focus, and...

"Oh, that? No no, it's just - We're more known for our firey manes and complete inability to lie."

Strike.
PM if thread desired

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:50 am

Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:26 am
Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:24 am
Challenge, focus, and...

"Oh, that? No no, it's just - We're more known for our firey manes and complete inability to lie."

Strike.
"Sokkara..." She gave it some thought. "Now I understand, the tenacity of your clan." The Kaito nodded.
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:43 am

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:50 am
"Sokkara..." She gave it some thought. "Now I understand, the tenacity of your clan." The Kaito nodded.
...Roll with it.

"Well, the Miai is definitely a place to learn about many different cultures in a short amount of time, is it not?"
PM if thread desired