(D4, MM) Hearing the Words of Love (Event Observation)

Home to feasts, the Deer clan's winter court, and an ad-hoc art gallery
Shika Nesshin

Re: (D4, MM) Hearing the Words of Love (Event Observation)

Post by Shika Nesshin » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:50 pm

Utaku Kheree wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:44 pm
Khere stepped away from the poetry presentation, fiddling with her kimono, and clearly a bit roughened u by her own nerves as she looked around for a distraction, even if none jumped at her yet. [Quote or PM for a ambush on me :P ]
The ambush approaches, the moth being fled to other lights.

Nesshin bows. "It was a stirring performance...Utaku-san?" he says, recalling things vaguely from introductions earlier. "Shika Nesshin," he announces himself.
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:55 pm

Shika Nesshin wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:50 pm
Utaku Kheree wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:44 pm
Khere stepped away from the poetry presentation, fiddling with her kimono, and clearly a bit roughened u by her own nerves as she looked around for a distraction, even if none jumped at her yet. [Quote or PM for a ambush on me :P ]
The ambush approaches, the moth being fled to other lights.

Nesshin bows. "It was a stirring performance...Utaku-san?" he says, recalling things vaguely from introductions earlier. "Shika Nesshin," he announces himself.
"Thank you for this, Shika-sama, and this one is Utaku Kheree" she says a bit to loud for property looking if anyone would raise a issue there and with her presence and foreign name.
Cat Unicorn • Female • Bushi-Sage • Dangerous Alure,Haunted Flirt,
Honor: 56 • Glory: 57 • Status: 30 • Courtship Points: 23
Carries: Raven,Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Scimitar inlaid with a red jewel in the hilt.

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:11 am

Utaku Kheree wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:55 pm
"Thank you for this, Shika-sama, and this one is Utaku Kheree" she says a bit to loud for property looking if anyone would raise a issue there and with her presence and foreign name.
Nesshin smiles.

"I but call 'em as I hear 'em," he says, "and you did a fair sight better than I did." He shakes his head slightly.

"How've you enjoyed things so far?"
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:05 am

Kakita Sakura wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:48 am
Having delivered her poem- Sakura moves away from the main gathering and stands, looking distinctly... unsatisfied.
"I guess it is the Lady Sun's blessings. These rainy days have covered her appearance and I just can't get things as right as I often do." Yuzu comments. trying to find a good reason to blame his poor performance, and asks, "Don't you miss some dry, cold days?"
Imperial • Bushi • Kuge • Governor • Blessed • Dangerous • Precocious
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Wears: Iron Sheath, Daisho, (No Knife from D13 on)
Outdoor Gear: Lacquered armor, Naginata, Traveling Pack
Indoor Gear: Sanctified robes

Usogawa Narumi

Post by Usogawa Narumi » Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:27 am

Asahina Bo wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:32 pm
Shiba Raizo wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:06 pm
I'm going to murder that Phoenix! ... I know where he sleeps!
If looks could kill, Raizo would surely be dead on the floor.
But her gaze flicked to the Crane of her dreams behind him and her expression warmed.
"Asahina-san! ... Shiba-san." A pointed glare at her sneaky little weasel of a friend.
"Well. That could've gone worse, neh?" While she still felt like an utter and complete failure, the taste of despair was a little less bitter.
Otter clan • Subtle Observer, Cynic • romantic but shady • apprentice nakodo
Glory 40 | Honor 27 | Status 22 | Description | Courtship Points 22

Carries: A paper umbrella, expertly painted to portray a section of the River of Gold. Lucky cricket.
D10+: A netsuke of a tanuki appears hooked over her obi at her left hip.
Also D10+: sports a split lower lip.
D12+: bruising across the back of both hands

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:00 am

Usogawa Narumi wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:27 am
But her gaze flicked to the Crane of her dreams behind him and her expression warmed.
"Asahina-san! ... Shiba-san." A pointed glare at her sneaky little weasel of a friend.
"Well. That could've gone worse, neh?" While she still felt like an utter and complete failure, the taste of despair was a little less bitter.
"Yep, you could have put in a performance like mine!"

Raizo's tone and demeanor were those of a man who had used his gunso's cherished letters from home as firelighter, and who therefore feared no Otter.
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Asahina Bo

Post by Asahina Bo » Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:08 am

Shiba Raizo wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:00 am
Usogawa Narumi wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:27 am
"Yep, you could have put in a performance like mine!"

Raizo's tone and demeanor were those of a man who had used his gunso's cherished letters from home as firelighter, and who therefore feared no Otter.
"Umm... I found it easier than I expected. Doji-sensei would usually have yelled at me within a few minutes. Shika-sama was real patient."

He looks to Narumi, "You doin' ok?" He, barely, remembers to lower his voice a little, "Um, Shiba-san thought you might be havin' an epi... episo...spell."
Crane Clan Bushi • Guardian Gourmand • Gentle Giant • Overly Honest • Unintentionally Uncouth
Glory: 39 • Honor: 67 • Status: 35 • Courtship: 34

Always carried: Daisho, ceremonial clothes, rare spices, a peony pendant
Expecting trouble: As above plus lacquered armor, yari

Usogawa Narumi

Post by Usogawa Narumi » Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:18 am

Asahina Bo wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:08 am
Shiba Raizo wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:00 am
She narrowed her eyes at Raizo but tried her best to bury her feelings of shock and embarrassment at being ambushed. She offered him a polite smirk, a watered down version of what he was used to from her.
At Bo and his concern, her chest tied up in knots immediately and pressed her lips together in thought for a moment.
"Im sure you did just fine! As for me? No... No, I've just not had a good morning," it wasn't really a lie.
Otter clan • Subtle Observer, Cynic • romantic but shady • apprentice nakodo
Glory 40 | Honor 27 | Status 22 | Description | Courtship Points 22

Carries: A paper umbrella, expertly painted to portray a section of the River of Gold. Lucky cricket.
D10+: A netsuke of a tanuki appears hooked over her obi at her left hip.
Also D10+: sports a split lower lip.
D12+: bruising across the back of both hands

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:22 am

Usogawa Narumi wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:18 am
She narrowed her eyes at Raizo but tried her best to bury her feelings of shock and embarrassment at being ambushed. She offered him a polite smirk, a watered down version of what he was used to from her.
At Bo and his concern, her chest tied up in knots immediately and pressed her lips together in thought for a moment.
"Im sure you did just fine! As for me? No... No, I've just not had a good morning," it wasn't really a lie.
Ah, I see why the Scorpion so enjoy what they do...

"Perhaps I could see about snagging some refreshment while Asahina-san stands guard?"

And without waiting for a reply, he disengaged to take an inordinately long time finding some tea
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Asahina Bo

Post by Asahina Bo » Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:47 am

Shiba Raizo wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:22 am
Usogawa Narumi wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:18 am
Ah, I see why the Scorpion so enjoy what they do...

"Perhaps I could see about snagging some refreshment while Asahina-san stands guard?"

And without waiting for a reply, he disengaged to take an inordinately long time finding some tea
"Awww that's too bad. Hope this afternoon can be better - we still on for the dojo?" As the Shiba makes his play Bo remains, unsurprisingly, oblivious.
Crane Clan Bushi • Guardian Gourmand • Gentle Giant • Overly Honest • Unintentionally Uncouth
Glory: 39 • Honor: 67 • Status: 35 • Courtship: 34

Always carried: Daisho, ceremonial clothes, rare spices, a peony pendant
Expecting trouble: As above plus lacquered armor, yari