(D4, MM) Hearing the Words of Love (Event Observation)

Home to feasts, the Deer clan's winter court, and an ad-hoc art gallery
Shiba Raizo

Re: (D4, MM) Hearing the Words of Love (Event Observation)

Post by Shiba Raizo » Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:40 pm

Asahina Bo wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:57 pm
The external entity secretly controlling Bo's brain was more present this day so Bo is more present this day and is available after the event in case anyone wanted time with him.
Usogawa Narumi wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:31 pm
That is, until Bo smiled at her, and the cycling despair she'd been wallowed in skewed off course - "I- I-" she stuttered in awe, unable to put a sentence together.
Well, well, well...

Raizo was shit as a poet, but he liked to think he was getting good at motivating the troops, so to speak.

And thus he drifted past the Otter with an "I saw that" look before heading over to Bo.

"Asahina-san, it seems fortune was with you today."

Or Fortune, rather.
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Asahina Bo

Post by Asahina Bo » Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:45 pm

Shiba Raizo wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:40 pm
Well, well, well...

Raizo was shit as a poet, but he liked to think he was getting good at motivating the troops, so to speak.

And thus he drifted past the Otter with an "I saw that" look before heading over to Bo.

"Asahina-san, it seems fortune was with you today."

Or Fortune, rather.
"Oh, hey Shiba-san!" He offers a big smile then remembers to bow awkwardly, "Yeah! I was really worried but it seems like it worked out ok."
Crane Clan Bushi • Guardian Gourmand • Gentle Giant • Overly Honest • Unintentionally Uncouth
Glory: 39 • Honor: 67 • Status: 35 • Courtship: 34

Always carried: Daisho, ceremonial clothes, rare spices, a peony pendant
Expecting trouble: As above plus lacquered armor, yari

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:01 pm

Asahina Bo wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:45 pm
"Oh, hey Shiba-san!" He offers a big smile then remembers to bow awkwardly, "Yeah! I was really worried but it seems like it worked out ok."
"So it seems, so it seems!"

Raizo smiled... and lowered his tone.

Of course, given that I'm dealing with a giant version of Bantaro...

"I also wanted to thank you for backing my friend, Usogawa-san up. But she still looks a little... shaky. Do you suppose you could help me go check on her?"
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Asahina Bo

Post by Asahina Bo » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:04 pm

Shiba Raizo wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:01 pm
"So it seems, so it seems!"

Raizo smiled... and lowered his tone.

Of course, given that I'm dealing with a giant version of Bantaro...

"I also wanted to thank you for backing my friend, Usogawa-san up. But she still looks a little... shaky. Do you suppose you could help me go check on her?"
Bo's face clouds with a look of concern, "She does? I was so wrapped up in worryin' about poems I musta missed it. Of course!"
Crane Clan Bushi • Guardian Gourmand • Gentle Giant • Overly Honest • Unintentionally Uncouth

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:06 pm

Asahina Bo wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:04 pm
Bo's face clouds with a look of concern, "She does? I was so wrapped up in worryin' about poems I musta missed it. Of course!"
All according to keikaku.

"She keeps a brave face on it, because she's, well... brave. But I think the support of friends in a time of stress is great service..."
Usogawa Narumi wrote:
Da Boyz are inbound.
Remember to Breathe

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:14 pm

Kaikoga Fujiko wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:32 pm
"That's all the more reason," she answered with a small smile. "If we are always told that our paintings are great, we artists start thinking that they are all terrible."
"Well then, how about this. Every time you show me a painting, I will give it a scathing review, then you can be confident that it is a great piece," he smiles at that.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaikoga Fujiko

Post by Kaikoga Fujiko » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:16 pm

Kitsu Murato wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:14 pm
"Well then, how about this. Every time you show me a painting, I will give it a scathing review, then you can be confident that it is a great piece," he smiles at that.
"Hey, now, you have to give good reviews some of the time!" She mock pouted.
Moth clan
44 Glory ¦ 52 Honor ¦ 35 Status
Wears an moth themed opal hair ornament
Looks sickly (incurable illness) and awkward (meekness)

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:26 pm

"Well in that case, you can do some paintings of things that I would find beautiful no matter how poorly painted they are, and on those ones I'll give good reviews," he says with a playful smirk. "Like maybe self-portraits."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Asahina Bo

Post by Asahina Bo » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:32 pm

Shiba Raizo wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:06 pm
All according to keikaku.

"She keeps a brave face on it, because she's, well... brave. But I think the support of friends in a time of stress is great service..."
Usogawa Narumi wrote:
Da Boyz are inbound.
"I reckon that makes sense and i definitely want ta help friends." Bo follows Reizo's lead.

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:44 pm

Khere stepped away from the poetry presentation, fiddling with her kimono, and clearly a bit roughened u by her own nerves as she looked around for a distraction, even if none jumped at her yet. [Quote or PM for a ambush on me :P ]
Cat Unicorn • Female • Bushi-Sage • Dangerous Alure,Haunted Flirt,
Honor: 56 • Glory: 57 • Status: 30 • Courtship Points: 23
Carries: Raven,Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Scimitar inlaid with a red jewel in the hilt.