(D4, MM) Hearing the Words of Love (Event Observation)

Home to feasts, the Deer clan's winter court, and an ad-hoc art gallery
Kitsu Moshumaru

Re: (D4, MM) Hearing the Words of Love (Event Observation)

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:19 am

"Heard no, performed... no. I ah, admit I was something of a social inadequate when I was in my first few years of adulthood. It would not be unfair to say I have matured much as I have because of the serious nature of my duty."

He remembered some of his earlier failures such as

Love is like the rain
It falls upon the people
And everyone else

And shuddered.
Lion Clan - HGS: 51/41/35 - Kitsu Red Hair, Missing fingers
"Mark my words, your descendants will remember you."
Gift giving ritual: Feel free to skip due to timezones
Ideal Lewdness level: Ftb, raunchy/lewd is fine
PM if thread desired

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:22 am

"Let us say that there have been some... gaps in my education..."
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:32 am

Nesshin steps aside. He is clearly waiting for someone. He is also strangely stoic, especially for him.

(You know who you are.)
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:12 pm

He was curious how people would respond to his poem. Hearing poetry written by the dead about being dead, that revealed a calm nature to existence was likely not what the Shika had in mind when they asked for love poetry. But as far as he was concerned there was nothing more romantic than the idea of eternity.

He found a place to observe the other poetry.

[PM/quote if approached]
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:21 pm

Shika Nesshin wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:32 am
Nesshin steps aside. He is clearly waiting for someone. He is also strangely stoic, especially for him.

(You know who you are.)
(Knows herself)

Koi appeared behind the Deer with a small smile and whispered softly into the Deer's ear. "We need to talk, it's important. Find me later."

She waited for him to turn.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Kaikoga Fujiko

Post by Kaikoga Fujiko » Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:41 pm

Kitsu Murato wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:12 pm
He was curious how people would respond to his poem. Hearing poetry written by the dead about being dead, that revealed a calm nature to existence was likely not what the Shika had in mind when they asked for love poetry. But as far as he was concerned there was nothing more romantic than the idea of eternity.

He found a place to observe the other poetry.

[PM/quote if approached]
Fujiko stepped away satisfied for once. Not for having done a good poem - she hadn't - but for feeling fine this morning. She noticed Murato, looking pensive.

"Greetings, Kitsu-sama." She bowed. "I must congratulate you on the beautiful showing you made. 'The eternal now', was it?"
Moth clan
44 Glory ¦ 52 Honor ¦ 35 Status
Wears an moth themed opal hair ornament
Looks sickly (incurable illness) and awkward (meekness)

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:44 pm

Kaikoga Koi wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:21 pm
(Knows herself)

Koi appeared behind the Deer with a small smile and whispered softly into the Deer's ear. "We need to talk, it's important. Find me later."

She waited for him to turn.
It's not a long wait, at all. "Where and when?" he asks, a somewhat goofy grin appearing on his face.
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:53 pm

Kaikoga Fujiko wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:41 pm
Fujiko stepped away satisfied for once. Not for having done a good poem - she hadn't - but for feeling fine this morning. She noticed Murato, looking pensive.

"Greetings, Kitsu-sama." She bowed. "I must congratulate you on the beautiful showing you made. 'The eternal now', was it?"
"I am pleased you like it. Ikoma Saekaki was a master of the art, so I am indebted to him for providing me his great words," he says with a bow. "I'm glad to see you again Kaikoga-san. You are looking very well today. I am glad," he says, his smile one of relief that she was feeling better compared to yesterday.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaikoga Fujiko

Post by Kaikoga Fujiko » Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:05 pm

Kitsu Murato wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:53 pm
"I am pleased you like it. Ikoma Saekaki was a master of the art, so I am indebted to him for providing me his great words," he says with a bow. "I'm glad to see you again Kaikoga-san. You are looking very well today. I am glad," he says, his smile one of relief that she was feeling better compared to yesterday.
"Oh, thank you. Yes, unsurprisingly, poetry is less exhausting than Kemari. A fact I'm grateful for. I have a feeling today is going to be a wonderful day."
Moth clan
44 Glory ¦ 52 Honor ¦ 35 Status
Wears an moth themed opal hair ornament
Looks sickly (incurable illness) and awkward (meekness)

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:10 pm

Kaikoga Fujiko wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:05 pm
"Oh, thank you. Yes, unsurprisingly, poetry is less exhausting than Kemari. A fact I'm grateful for. I have a feeling today is going to be a wonderful day."
"Well, you've managed to brighten my day, so I get the same feeling," he said with a nod. "So you are a painter? Have you brought or done any pieces since arriving that I'll get the opportunity to observe?"
Last edited by Kitsu Murato on Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.