(D4, MM) Hearing the Words of Love (Event Observation)

Home to feasts, the Deer clan's winter court, and an ad-hoc art gallery
Agasha Inoshishi

Re: (D4, MM) Hearing the Words of Love (Event Observation)

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:06 pm

J
Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:52 pm
"You did fantastic. Did you compose that poem yourself?"
She blushes from the tip of her ears to her toes.

“Thank you, Kitsu-San, you are too kind. I did compose it myself, based on a story I heard from long ago!

It’s about three people, Lion, Ki-Rin, and Phoenix. Lion and Ki-Ron both have claims to Phoenix and pursue her in a great hunt, forcing her to choose between her duty to her husband and the pulling of her heart. It’s beautifully tragic. In the end, she gives her feathers to Lion and her beak to KiRin before casting herself from the highest mountain into the embrace of Void.”

Her eyes sparkle while she tells the story, relishing the tragic beauty of the story.
Dragon * Chronicler * Too Thin * smells like mochi * fireworks
Starting day 5, Shichi charm with braided ribbon, yellows, greens, and a red
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)
Starting day 9, LA, has ink stains on fingers. (gone d11)
Starting D13, new bracelet
Honor is the ideal. Unremarkable Retainer. Average Samurai

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:43 pm

Just making my rounds, looking for tea. Truly.
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:38 pm

Agasha Inoshishi wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:06 pm
She blushes from the tip of her ears to her toes.

“Thank you, Kitsu-San, you are too kind. I did compose it myself, based on a story I heard from long ago!

It’s about three people, Lion, Ki-Rin, and Phoenix. Lion and Ki-Ron both have claims to Phoenix and pursue her in a great hunt, forcing her to choose between her duty to her husband and the pulling of her heart. It’s beautifully tragic. In the end, she gives her feathers to Lion and her beak to KiRin before casting herself from the highest mountain into the embrace of Void.”

Her eyes sparkle while she tells the story, relishing the tragic beauty of the story.
Beak? Feather? Ignoring his confused mental image, he admitted he was a little taken in by her enthusiasm for the story. His own worries receded a little, resulting in a soft smile, despite his shaking left hand.

"That sounds like a wonderful tale. Perhaps if we can find time tomorrow, you could tell me more?"

If he was aware of other people's thoughts, he would imagine a certain Shiba laughing.
Lion Clan - HGS: 51/41/35 - Kitsu Red Hair, Missing fingers
"Mark my words, your descendants will remember you."
Gift giving ritual: Feel free to skip due to timezones
Ideal Lewdness level: Ftb, raunchy/lewd is fine
PM if thread desired

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:17 pm

Shika Nesshin wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:45 pm
Utaku Kheree wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:28 pm

"You'd not be the first to ask if I could give some forecast," Nesshin says. "And so I must disappoint yet another person, which saddens me; I have been kept unaware of what the events will be, Pei-Pei-sama noting that my foreknowledge would alter what she can learn from my participation in the exercises.

"But I'd love to make amends for the disappointment, if I may?" His eyes take in how she moves, almost hungrily.
"Oh , after all I did not ask ,and so you did not yet disapoint me. Still if someone wishes to make ammends and niceness towards me, who am I to ignore such a offer if it is extended towards me?" she says with a amused smirk, as she leans in closer.
Cat Unicorn • Female • Bushi-Sage • Dangerous Alure,Haunted Flirt,
Honor: 56 • Glory: 57 • Status: 30 • Courtship Points: 23
Carries: Raven,Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Scimitar inlaid with a red jewel in the hilt.

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:20 pm

Utaku Kheree wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:17 pm
"Oh , after all I did not ask ,and so you did not yet disapoint me. Still if someone wishes to make ammends and niceness towards me, who am I to ignore such a offer if it is extended towards me?" she says with a amused smirk, as she leans in closer.
"I'm happy to offer," Nesshin says, "and I'd wonder if you'd care to get something of a tour of the castle after this, see some places few others get to see, perhaps a bite to eat.

"Were the weather better, I'd show you around our lovely forests--and I'd still enjoy the chance, if you'd like to later on."
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:09 am

Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:38 pm

Beak? Feather? Ignoring his confused mental image, he admitted he was a little taken in by her enthusiasm for the story. His own worries receded a little, resulting in a soft smile, despite his shaking left hand.

"That sounds like a wonderful tale. Perhaps if we can find time tomorrow, you could tell me more?"

If he was aware of other people's thoughts, he would imagine a certain Shiba laughing.
She smiles and nods quickly and perhaps one too many times.

“I’d love that! Perhaps after lunch tomorrow? I believe I have plenty of time on my hands then!”
Dragon * Chronicler * Too Thin * smells like mochi * fireworks
Starting day 5, Shichi charm with braided ribbon, yellows, greens, and a red
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)
Starting day 9, LA, has ink stains on fingers. (gone d11)
Starting D13, new bracelet
Honor is the ideal. Unremarkable Retainer. Average Samurai

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:18 am

Agasha Inoshishi wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:09 am
She smiles and nods quickly and perhaps one too many times.

“I’d love that! Perhaps after lunch tomorrow? I believe I have plenty of time on my hands then!”
Such enthusiasm is delightful, but a bit... nevermind. He chuckled softly before going on.

"Very well - after lunch, then, before the afternoon turns to evening. Perhaps I should see you at the forest where we first met?"

He thought to his hidden collection - perhaps it would be time to see if his work matched the standards of a storied, well, story collector.
Lion Clan - HGS: 51/41/35 - Kitsu Red Hair, Missing fingers
"Mark my words, your descendants will remember you."
Gift giving ritual: Feel free to skip due to timezones
Ideal Lewdness level: Ftb, raunchy/lewd is fine
PM if thread desired

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:02 am

Damn I'm good.
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Asahina Bo

Post by Asahina Bo » Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:57 am

Usogawa Narumi wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:14 pm
Asahina Bo wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:45 pm
"Ah well I suppose that's one way to do it," she gave a small smile, "-as long as it pleases Shika-sama, that's what counts in the end. I'm sure what you choose was beautiful, Asahina-san," there was the usual kindness in her voice afforded to him.
"Awww, thanks. How'd you do?"
Crane Clan Bushi • Guardian Gourmand • Gentle Giant • Overly Honest • Unintentionally Uncouth
Glory: 39 • Honor: 67 • Status: 35 • Courtship: 34

Always carried: Daisho, ceremonial clothes, rare spices, a peony pendant
Expecting trouble: As above plus lacquered armor, yari

Usogawa Narumi

Post by Usogawa Narumi » Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:36 pm

Asahina Bo wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:57 am
"Um. Not brilliantly," she admitted with a muted smile as she looked way, way up at him from so close. "That's why I very much appreciated your show of faith in me. Thank you." She feels as if she's standing on very rocky and unstable ground. But being this close to something as immovable as a mountain is reassuring.
Otter clan • Subtle Observer, Cynic • romantic but shady • apprentice nakodo
Glory 40 | Honor 27 | Status 22 | Description | Courtship Points 22

Carries: A paper umbrella, expertly painted to portray a section of the River of Gold. Lucky cricket.
D10+: A netsuke of a tanuki appears hooked over her obi at her left hip.
Also D10+: sports a split lower lip.
D12+: bruising across the back of both hands