(D3, MM) Love is in the Air (Event)

Home to feasts, the Deer clan's winter court, and an ad-hoc art gallery
Kasumi

Re: (D3, MM) Love is in the Air (Event)

Post by Kasumi » Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:32 pm

Kasumi started playing...and well...it was not a good game. Not at all. The ball hit her in the face. Multiple times. Ouch. This was a stupid game. Stupid land people.

OOC:
D3 MM Love is in the Air, untrained Fitness/Water, tn 2 | TN: 2 | Success: 2 / Opportunity: 1 / Strife: 1
Image Image Image
1 Momentum points
D3 MM Love is in the air Fitness/Air, untrained, tn 2 | TN: 2 | Success: 1 / Opportunity: 1 / Strife: 1
Image Image Image
0 momentum
D3 MM Fitness/Water, Kemari, tn 2 | TN: 2 | Success: 2 / Opportunity: 1 / Strife: 1
Image Image Image
1 momentum point
D3 MM Fitness/Air, tn 2 | TN: 2 | Success: 2 / Opportunity: 1 / Strife: 2
Image Image Image
D3 MM Fitness/Water, tn 2 | TN: 2 | Success: 3 / Opportunity: 0 / Strife: 2
Image Image Image
Total: 3 momentum, 8 strife
Mantis * Tenkinja * Wealthy * Has a parrot * Gaudy getup

Kitsuki Edogawa

Post by Kitsuki Edogawa » Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:39 pm

Kemari was a game and Edogawa loved games. Kemari wasn't one of his favorite, but it would still be fun. He adapted quickly to it, even if he found himself breathing a little too hard. Then he faltered again, and again, and again, as he altered his approach hoping to find a new way to overcome the challenge. He became frustrated and anxious as nothing seemed to work. It had become more about solving the problem than enjoying the challenge. It wasn't until the ball hit him in the head that he realized something was wrong.

He abruptly stepped back and offered a bow. Excusing himself, he left.

- - -
(D3, MM) Love is in the Air (Event), Water/Fitness | TN: 2 | Success: 4 / Opportunity: 1 / Strife: 4
Image Image Image Image Image Image

(D3, MM) Love is in the Air (Event), Fire/Fitness | TN: 2 | Success: 0 / Opportunity: 1 / Strife: 1
Image Image

(D3, MM) Love is in the Air (Event), Air/Fitness | TN: 2 | Success: 0 / Opportunity: 1 / Strife: 0
Image Image

(D3, MM) Love is in the Air (Event), Fitness/Earth | TN: 2 | Success: 1 / Opportunity: 1 / Strife: 0
Image Image

(D3, MM) Love is in the Air (Event), Water/Fitness | TN: 2 | Success: 1 / Opportunity: 2 / Strife: 1
Image Image Image

There were more rolls, but I didn't realize I went over my Composure at this point.

Mercy Rule Invoked
Dragon Clan ๐Ÿ‰ Investigator ๐Ÿ‰ Courtier ๐Ÿ‰ Bushi ๐Ÿ‰ Gamer ๐Ÿ‰ Curious ๐Ÿ‰ Softhearted ๐Ÿ‰ Observant ๐Ÿ‰ Wise ๐Ÿ‰ Doom Whispered
Honor: 54 | Glory: 51 | Status: 30

Carries: Ceremonial Clothes, Wakizashi, Knife, Yo-Yo, Journal

Shika Zang

Post by Shika Zang » Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:12 am

In the event, Shika Zang felt he had a decent grasp over which samurai were fit and who would pass such fitness on to their descendants, which samurai were willing to push themselves to the limits even over a simple game, who could recognize their limitations, and who fell short in such categories. He'd files his reports after the samurai dispersed.

"Well done, everyone! I hope to see more people playing kemari and training in the dojo! It's important to train every day!" he said bringing the game to a close.

Tier A gain 3 Courtship Points each:

Kasuga Yoshi
Seppun Unsei
Asahina Soyokaze
Matsu Ishikoka
Agasha Inoshishi
Bayushi Mitsu
Moto Mitsuki
Utaku Kheree
Shika Neeshin
Susaki Tanabe
Kakita Reina
Bayushi Minae
Mirumoto Haruhi

Tier B gain 2 Courtship points each:

Kuni Yasu
Susaki Tadasu
Kitsu Moshumaru
Kaito Oubahime
Asahina Bo
Kakita Akihiro
Moshi Shizuka
Shiba Raizo
Suzume Senseki
Seppun Yuzu
Moto Bayarmaa
Hiroto
Ide Tomeo

Tier C gain 1 Courtship point each:

Shiba Tameon
Yasuki Jin
Kitsu Tsugumasa
Aimi
Kitsuki Kiyonobu
Shosuro Hikimasu
Usogawa Emiko
Kitsuki Hajime
Kitsu Murato
kasuga Koi
Kaikoga Fujiko
Kasumi
Kitsuki Edogawa
Usogawa Narumi

(Remember, those who called for Mercy lose a glory and an honor. Those who staked Glory in being in the top tier gain that much if they're in Tier A, and lose it if they're not. Those who staked Honor on not failing rolls gain it if they failed no rolls, and lose it if they failed even a single roll.)
Deer Clan * Speardancer *Sensei

""I am Shika Zang! Come and face me in the bout of death and life!"