[D1 MM Event] Just a token

Home to feasts, the Deer clan's winter court, and an ad-hoc art gallery
Kaito Oubaihime

[D1 MM Event] Just a token

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:58 pm

Oubaihime went to the host of this event with a small pouch in her hands. It was filled with aromatic herbs that emitted a very pleasant aroma. "Ano... Shika sama..." She gave the man a bow. "This one is Kaito Oubaihime."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Shika Renji

Re: [D1 MM Event] Just a token

Post by Shika Renji » Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:30 pm

Renji bowed to the approaching Kaito.

"A pleasure to formally meet you, Kaito-san. I hope your have found my lands to your liking thus far." he said.
Deer Clan Champion * Lord of Kyuden Shika * The White Deer * Elegant

"The Unicorn and the Crane must come together if we are to restore balance to the Empire."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:22 pm

"They are... The temple of Musabi is quite the sight and the tapestries in these halls are somewhat mesmerizing." She smiled.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Shika Renji

Post by Shika Renji » Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:40 pm

Renji smiled at that.

"Ah, I'm glad you are enjoying the tapestries, Kaito-san. It was no small feat arranging the artworks in the hall just so for such a comprehensive presentation. Fortunately, we've been blessed with many artists among the Deer. That is something the Shiba family is known for, in addition to their yojimbo tradition, is it not?" he offers, referring to the Shiba artisans. She wasn't a Shiba, but showing an interest in her clan was hopefully taken as a good sign.

"The Unicorn and the Crane must come together if we are to restore balance to the Empire."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:25 pm

"That is correct Shika sama." She smiled. "This small token wasn't made by them but I present to you. My fellow Shrine Maidens and this one collected some flowers and pine needles to make this aromatic satchel. I hope you enjoy it."
Smells like flowers

Shika Renji

Post by Shika Renji » Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:49 pm

Renji smiled.

"It is a lovely scent indeed, Kaito-san. It must have been comforting to you on the long journey to Kyuden Shika." Renji said.

He shook his head slightly.

"But it seems a pity to deprive you of that small taste of your distant home. Your presence is, after all, a wonderful gift in and of itself." he said, offering the first refusal.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:14 pm

"It may reminisce this one of her homelands. I will return to them soon enough. Perhaps it will reminisce you of this one when this one returns to her own lands." She offers a second time. "Please accept it to honor the Phoenix clan."
Smells like flowers

Shika Renji

Post by Shika Renji » Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:32 pm

Renji tilts his head a bit at that.

"Perhaps you will return to your homelands, Kaito-san....but perhaps not. Who truly knows to what string your thread of fate shall be woven together with? You could end up on the wall, or on a distant tropical island. Are you so certain it is wise to so easily discard what might be your last little reminder of your home and your friends?" he says, giving her her second rejection.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:50 pm

"Perhaps this one will stay elsewhere but one always return to one's homeland." She bowed. "I will always have my memories that should suffice to reminisce my homeland." She straighten. "This one may return to this castle once again in my journeys and if I need a reminder of home, I know you have it in safekeeping. Please keep it safe." She bowed again.
Smells like flowers

Shika Renji

Post by Shika Renji » Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:20 am

Renji bowed.

"It will be as safe as you are in your time here, Kaito-san. Thank you for the lovely gift, and please enjoy your stay in my lands." Renji said, accepting the gift.

(Kaito Oubahime gains +1 Coursthip point, +1 Glory & +1 Honor)