(D1, MM) Formal Welcome (Event Observation)

Home to feasts, the Deer clan's winter court, and an ad-hoc art gallery
Shiba Raizo

Re: (D1, MM) Formal Welcome (Event Observation)

Post by Shiba Raizo » Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:34 pm

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:32 pm
Oubaihime shook her head as she remembered the stoic Shiba standing on a corner looking at the monks in the Water Dragon Temple. "Yeah... I remember how we met... I had to make you warm up to the idea of giving me a hand."
"And I had a reason for being there, and a reason to chip in. Everything's easier with a pretext."
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:44 pm

Shiba Raizo wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:34 pm
"And I had a reason for being there, and a reason to chip in. Everything's easier with a pretext."
"Then find it... you know you can flow... Use this opportunity to be reborn. Rebirth is not about death Shiba san... it is about renewing oneself. Let the ashes of what once was become the wonderful man you are." Oubaihime gave the Shiba her peptalk. "Gambate!"
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:46 pm

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:44 pm
"Then find it... you know you can flow... Use this opportunity to be reborn. Rebirth is not about death Shiba san... it is about renewing oneself. Let the ashes of what once was become the wonderful man you are." Oubaihime gave the Shiba her peptalk. "Gambate!"
"Easier said than done, Kaito-san. Easier said than done. Still. In that vein... met anyone who seems... promising thus far?"
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:49 pm

Kakita Akihiro wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:55 pm
"Shika-sama is indeed pleased to receive gifts from those who visit his castle. Well...perhaps castle is not entirely accurate." Akihiro made a face of thoughtfulness. Probably ruined by half of it not moving. "And I think you should rework that phrasing. Seppun-sama named you as well in being a teacher, and we would not wish to gainsay the young Imperial. He is interested in the back and forth of court. Have you any insights to bestow upon him?"
"If he is the one asking", Hikimasu allowed.
Shosuro Hikimasu
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Soldier • Dead Fish Eyes • Friend of Yūdaina

Honor: 41 Status: 35 Glory: 44
Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description
"Fulfillment is just another form of arrogance."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:54 pm

Shiba Raizo wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:46 pm
"Easier said than done, Kaito-san. Easier said than done. Still. In that vein... met anyone who seems... promising thus far?"
She shook her head. "I... don't think I am..." She shied. "fit to be anyone's wife. Many of the people I have met are so special... I am so plain..." She sighed. "Look at me... in such plain clothing." She sighed again.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kakita Akihiro

Post by Kakita Akihiro » Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:59 pm

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:49 pm
"If he is the one asking", Hikimasu allowed.
"And so you admit that he is also your pupil." Akihiro smiled to himself and then fluttered a fan for a few moments. Time for a non sequitur. "Does Bayushi-san pursue any arts?"
Crane | Kakita | Duelist | Newest Fashions | Disfiguring Scar

Honor: 66 | Glory: 42| Status: 35
ceremonial kimono or traveling kimono, daisho, silver chopsticks for hairpins, mempo, if needed palanquin, Ryuusuke the attendent

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:10 pm

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:54 pm
She shook her head. "I... don't think I am..." She shied. "fit to be anyone's wife. Many of the people I have met are so special... I am so plain..." She sighed. "Look at me... in such plain clothing." She sighed again.
"Horseshit."

He fixed the Kaito with a level stare.

"I'm wearing some stupid kimono that costs more than it should. Fine. Doesn't change who I am. Same goes for you. Don't make me go buy you something fancy just to prove the point, 'cause Fortunes know, I'll probably pick something tacky."
Remember to Breathe

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:12 pm

Kakita Akihiro wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:59 pm

"And so you admit that he is also your pupil." Akihiro smiled to himself and then fluttered a fan for a few moments. Time for a non sequitur. "Does Bayushi-san pursue any arts?"
"You'd have to ask Bayushi-san."
Shosuro Hikimasu

Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description

Kakita Akihiro

Post by Kakita Akihiro » Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:14 pm

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:12 pm
"You'd have to ask Bayushi-san."
"I guess so. And how about yourself?" Akihiro continued fanning himself.
Crane | Kakita | Duelist | Newest Fashions | Disfiguring Scar

Honor: 66 | Glory: 42| Status: 35
ceremonial kimono or traveling kimono, daisho, silver chopsticks for hairpins, mempo, if needed palanquin, Ryuusuke the attendent

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:43 pm

Kakita Akihiro wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:14 pm

"I guess so. And how about yourself?" Akihiro continued fanning himself.
"As a Shosuro i know a thing about performance. What do you need?"
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description