(D0, ME) Quite a Big Hall

Home to feasts, the Deer clan's winter court, and an ad-hoc art gallery
Seppun Yuzu

(D0, ME) Quite a Big Hall

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:36 pm

Yuzu lived most of his days within the walled structure of the Imperial Palace. He is not someone easily impressed. The size of this hall, though, nearly drives a nod of appreciation... but not quite there yet.

He walks around checking the nice arrangements without understanding jack of what they actually meant.
Imperial • Bushi • Kuge • Governor • Blessed • Dangerous • Precocious
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Wears: Iron Sheath, Daisho, (No Knife from D13 on)
Outdoor Gear: Lacquered armor, Naginata, Traveling Pack
Indoor Gear: Sanctified robes

Kaito Oubaihime

Re: (D0, ME) Quite a Big Hall

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:40 pm

Instead of leaving the hall Oubaihime wandered around. She wondered if she should have brought a broom to start sweeping the floors. I gave her some semblance of calm doing such task. She had no broom and no idea where she was again. She wasn't paying attention where she was headed as she stumbled on the Seppun. "Oh my... My apologies sama..." the girl in a white kimono and red hakama bowed.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:13 pm

"Ack!"

He replies out loud as the Kaito bumps on him. His eyes widen and he looks to place in which he was bumped at. Nervously, he starts to use his sleeve to dust off the bumped area as if it was tainted with something foul.
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:46 pm

As she looked at the movement of the Seppun, the girl froze and now was in the floor asking for forgiveness to her clumsiness. "I did not mean to be so rude sama... I can get your clothes clean if you so wish."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:10 pm

"Hai." He starts to squirm a bit as he removes the upper part of his kimono, "I need a priest to get it cleansed, if not burned. Kami, I need to cleanse myself now, too."

He surely looks overwhelmingly distressed.
DescriptionTheme

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:15 pm

Oubaihime blinked a few times. "Anoooo.... Sama this one may help with that as a maiden of the Water Dragon... I can bless and cleanse the clothes with out them being burned... not in that order... If you feel that you need a blessing and a cleansing perhaps this one may be of assistance." She kept her head low to the ground not seeing the man getting his clothes off. "Please allow this one to be of service."
Smells like flowers

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:31 pm

"I need a whole waterfall of purified water dragons to cleanse me. Fortunes!" He leaves the kimono on the ground where she's bowed and keeps brushing his arm as if trying to take something off.

"Tengoku, cleanse this!" He says, asking for blessings in frustration.
DescriptionTheme

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:45 pm

The Kaito took the kimono and folded it for her to wash. She stood up and started to pray. "Blessing of the heavens befall on... anooo... sama... may I have your name so my prayers may reach the heavens and give the blessing and cleansing that you seek."
Smells like flowers

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:08 pm

"Seppun! Seppun Yuzu." He scratches his arm in a lower pace now that he can fell some part of Tengoku filling his soul with righteousness and purity once again, to cleanse him from that innocent and absurdly impure bump. "Chisei Governor. Treat me well."
DescriptionTheme

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:18 pm

Oubaihime nodded and became quite serious. She lowered her head and closed her eyes. "Lady Amaterasu please purify the body of lord Seppun Yuzu sama, young governor of the Chinsei..." She looked up then gave a single clap. "As you are to be sleeping now yet I know your eyes still watch over the soul of your descendants..." She started to walk about the Seppun with an extended hand over the place he felt needed cleansing yet she did not touch the man. "Allow this humble priestess to be the vessel of your purifying powers..." She kept her hand extended for a few breaths and withdrew it when she felt appropriate. "I hope that is enough Lord Seppun sama."
Smells like flowers