(D0: EE, Open) Exploring odd Tapestries

Home to feasts, the Deer clan's winter court, and an ad-hoc art gallery
Kaito Oubaihime

Re: (D0: EE, Open) Exploring odd Tapestries

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:49 pm

"Why Crane sama?" She seemed to have a tint of concern.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Asahina Bo

Post by Asahina Bo » Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:58 pm

He looks a little sheepish as he gestures up and down himself, "Um... well... even those trained to take a samurai in heavy armor tend not to be able to bear me alone... let alone once in armor."
Crane Clan Bushi • Guardian Gourmand • Gentle Giant • Overly Honest • Unintentionally Uncouth
Glory: 39 • Honor: 67 • Status: 35 • Courtship: 34

Always carried: Daisho, ceremonial clothes, rare spices, a peony pendant
Expecting trouble: As above plus lacquered armor, yari

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:09 pm

"Have you seen their horses, Crane sama? They aren't quite like Rokugani ones... they are bigger... and probably can take the weight." As she remembered the Moto woman she met earlier in the day.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Asahina Bo

Post by Asahina Bo » Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:29 pm

His eyes brighten a little, "You think so? Then that wouldn't be a bad fate." It finally dawned on Bo how much they had been talking about just him, "Um... and what about you two? What do you hope for?"
Crane Clan Bushi • Guardian Gourmand • Gentle Giant • Overly Honest • Unintentionally Uncouth

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:45 am

Koi watched the Crane for a second as she pretended to be observing the artwork within the room and smiled a little. "The Moto-sama is quite an interesting woman, fierce and dutiful. She has quite an interesting temperament that might be good for you, Asahina-sama."

Yeah, she'd definitely work well with you. A powerful dominate female, fierce and powerful with a gentle house husband that knows his place. She pondered for a moment and sighed a little. Nope, doesnt suit Koi.

Koi turned to the Asahina and bowed her head. "This one is of a minor clan that is largely unknown of, and is small in numbers but I am also a shugenja and have knowledge about other realms. I hope, in the end, that whomever I am destined to share my love with it would be someone that does good. That is all I ask."
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:22 am

"I hope for a person who understands compassion and is gentle to this one." She reaches for a dream in Yume-do to let it flutter away. "But then again a samurai must see what our lords need of us and thus... be glad of what had come. Besides one can have their destinies intertwined even if it is unknown."
Smells like flowers

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:34 am

Koi glanced at the Phoenix with a mild look of interest and internally a bit of sadness. Yes, our happy lives is determined by a wasting old man that has no concept of hardship, or extremities that those below them on the mountain must accept.

Koi allowed her mind to imagine that. Lives dictated on a grand scale but people that have no understanding of peoples lives, what they go through on a daily business. Samurai are no more than peasants at the end of the day we just get our shit polished a little more than anything else. Koi felt her hands tighten a little as she walked around the Great hall looking at each piece. Might as go howl at the moon tonight before anything changes...

Koi turned to the Asahina and said softly. "What would you do if you were assigned a Lion, like a Matsu? Would that suit you? Would you accept that, Asahina-sama? A Clan that has raged war against your clan for longer than I have existed in Rokugan?" She was no trying to argumentative, or aggressive though it might seem that way with how sharp she asked the question but she did show mild interest in the answer.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Asahina Bo

Post by Asahina Bo » Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:32 am

He ponders for a moment, "I mean, um, it's not like there's a choice. But I guess if it would strengthen ties and lead to less fighting... that would be a good thing." He nods to himself, "Yeah, that would be good."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:40 pm

"Part of miai is creating bonds and ties to prevent wars or end them. But also to try and get Benten's blessing... don't forget that." Oubaihime nodded to the Kaikoga and the Asahina. "Try to find someone who compliments you and can keep your heart safe."
Smells like flowers

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:58 pm

The Moth smiled lightly before bowing her head. "Anyways, I find myself weary from today I am going to excuse myself now. I wish you luck going forward you two, and I hope we get to meet again."

The Moth bowed her head.