(D0: EE, Open) Exploring odd Tapestries

Home to feasts, the Deer clan's winter court, and an ad-hoc art gallery
Kaito Oubaihime

Re: (D0: EE, Open) Exploring odd Tapestries

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:36 am

Oubaihime smiled at both answering to Koi's question with a nod. That is a big guy! Maybe he is a descendant of Hida no Kami... oh my... how would a Crane be one of Hida's children... Did he said he worked on the wall... oh my... that is so dangerous.

She shook her head and did the proper thing. "It would be an honor if you joined us Asahina sama. This one is Kaito Oubaihime of the Phoenix." She straighten from her bow smiling. "Now you make me wonder how are the southern Rokugani lands."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:14 am

He must have split that poor Crane in half with the size of his melon head. Koi thought, feeling entirely sorry for the woman that had to birth this beast into the world. She smiled a sweet smile before hearing him talk and, and well it was perhaps one of the cutest and saddest things Koi ever experienced. Oh, he must have been kicked in the head as a child...He's just so...innocent.

She smiled softly, listen to Kaito and opened her fan to flutter across her face. It was a lilac painted scene similar to her kimono of silver stars, silver moons and moths being chased by fireflies of white which she used to hide her mouth as she smothered a smile to death.

"Quite, agree Kaito-sama." She said softly. "If you are here, who is defending the Crab?" She said softly.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Asahina Bo

Post by Asahina Bo » Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:18 am

"The... Crab?" He looks perplexed to say the least, "Um... I mean there's 'The Rusty Crab' but they're not part of Asahina-sama's estate so I don't really defend them... Surprisingly good mochi though, you wouldn't think it from their name...."
Crane Clan Bushi • Guardian Gourmand • Gentle Giant • Overly Honest • Unintentionally Uncouth
Glory: 39 • Honor: 67 • Status: 35 • Courtship: 34

Always carried: Daisho, ceremonial clothes, rare spices, a peony pendant
Expecting trouble: As above plus lacquered armor, yari

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:24 am

"I see, Asahina-sama." Koi said delicately. "I have to admit, with the name Rusty Crab it would not bring to mind the idea of mochi but I shall take your guidance in their fine cuisine." Like she was going to correct him, he could probably fart and break Koi. Nope, she isn't a Great Clan she doesn't have to deal with that.

She gave a womanly look to Kaito, you know that look all women are able to share with one another that communicates almost perfectly with one another regardless if they are friends or strangers. That. That specific look. A look of "Is this real??"

No wonder we had a food shortage last year. She thought, turning away to inspect a tapestry still listening to the conversation but just enjoying the art all together.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:19 pm

Oubaihime smiled. "Mochi sounds like something to go and visit the Crane lands." She looked at the tall man then to the Moth lady and covered her lips with her hand to hide a giggle. "Asahina sama, have you visited the Deer lands before?"
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Asahina Bo

Post by Asahina Bo » Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:58 pm

He shakes his head, "Nope, never been out of Crane lands until now. It's nice gettin' to travel."
Crane Clan Bushi • Guardian Gourmand • Gentle Giant • Overly Honest • Unintentionally Uncouth

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:22 pm

Koi glanced at the two beside her with mild interest, two very interesting people but slightly different though she barely knew the Phoenix shrine maiden at all. She mused for a moment, and said softly. "And you are here for a bride? What would you your ideal partner, Asahina-sama?"

Her jade eyes filled with excitement and curiosity almost making them intensely intimidating for the softer hearted of folks, the soft blemish from the vitiligo giving her an air of mystery behind her fan.

Asahina Bo

Post by Asahina Bo » Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:25 pm

Kaikoga Koi wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:22 pm
Koi glanced at the two beside her with mild interest, two very interesting people but slightly different though she barely knew the Phoenix shrine maiden at all. She mused for a moment, and said softly. "And you are here for a bride? What would you your ideal partner, Asahina-sama?"

Her jade eyes filled with excitement and curiosity almost making them intensely intimidating for the softer hearted of folks, the soft blemish from the vitiligo giving her an air of mystery behind her fan.
He nods before the head stops in mid-motion, "Yep... but I never have it much thought. You just go with whoever the matchmaker says, right? So not much point worryin' about it."

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:40 pm

Typical, Crane no worries in his melon ball because he has it all handled for him. Koi made an affirmative noise in her throat and eyed the origami with a feigned interest. "Perhaps a Crane Unicorn might be favourable for you? All these symbolism in the tapestry and art reflects that...How do you see the Unicorn, Asahina-sama?"

Asahina Bo

Post by Asahina Bo » Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:52 pm

There's silence for a moment as his mind processes the question, "The... Unicorn? Hmmm, they get to travel a lot, right? And try all sorts of new and different foods? I think I could be happy like that." Another pause, "Oh... but they use horses a lot. Horses and I don't tend to mix that well...."