(D11, MM) I said it with flowers (Event Observation)

Home to feasts, the Deer clan's winter court, and an ad-hoc art gallery
Kitsu Murato

Re: (D11, MM) I said it with flowers (Event Observation)

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:21 am

Seppun Yuzu wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:06 am
"Courting elegantly. Not overtly. The latter is shameful, and disrespectful to all other participants at this miai. We talked about this." He mentions, in a lower tone of voice. "I wouldn't, really, expect that from you."
"Precisely so. It is fortunate then that your expectations are being met as I've heard nobody speaking of any inelegant courtship from me," he says to the Seppun.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:27 am

Kitsu Murato wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:21 am
"Precisely so. It is fortunate then that your expectations are being met as I've heard nobody speaking of any inelegant courtship from me," he says to the Seppun.
"I've heard differently, and I kindly request a clear testimony, since the duel that is about to happen today brings a similar topic into the light of Heavens, in which Kitsu-san should be aware of." He provides a bow to the Lion and asks, "We should talk one to one at your convenience later today."
Imperial • Bushi • Kuge • Governor • Blessed • Dangerous • Precocious
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Wears: Iron Sheath, Daisho, (No Knife from D13 on)
Outdoor Gear: Lacquered armor, Naginata, Traveling Pack
Indoor Gear: Sanctified robes

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:35 am

Seppun Yuzu wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:27 am
"I've heard differently, and I kindly request a clear testimony, since the duel that is about to happen today brings a similar topic into the light of Heavens, in which Kitsu-san should be aware of." He provides a bow to the Lion and asks, "We should talk one to one at your convenience later today."
"Unfortunately, there are no convenient times for me. I find myself busy with my duty given me by my clan at this miai. Perhaps you might speak with Shika observers instead and they can clarify whether or not I have been acting outside of their expectations for acceptable courtship behavior. Otherwise, we can schedule such a discussion after my duty here is complete and no longer requires my full attention."

He offers a respectful bow.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:40 am

Kitsu Murato wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:35 am
"Unfortunately, there are no convenient times for me. I find myself busy with my duty given me by my clan at this miai. Perhaps you might speak with Shika observers instead and they can clarify whether or not I have been acting outside of their expectations for acceptable courtship behavior. Otherwise, we can schedule such a discussion after my duty here is complete and no longer requires my full attention."

He offers a respectful bow.
"Well, when I thought being related would be easier to discuss, the cat shows its claws. Very well, Kitsu-san, May there be enmity between you and me from now on, since you insult me in such a way."

He provides a bow, "Expect a letter after the conclusion of the miai."
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:47 am

Seppun Yuzu wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:40 am
"Well, when I thought being related would be easier to discuss, the cat shows its claws. Very well, Kitsu-san, May there be enmity between you and me from now on, since you insult me in such a way."

He provides a bow, "Expect a letter after the conclusion of the miai."
"You are the only one with enmity," he replied. "I only do my duty, as honor demands. I wonder how our ancestors would feel, with claims that me doing my duty is an insult to you. I offer my earliest convenience as you asked. A few days is not so long a time."

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:49 am

Yuzu's words were already out. There was nothing more to add. The Seppun waits for the Kitsu's explanation to finish and says, "May the Ancestors bless your Family."

Then, Yuzu walks to check other ikebana on the path.
DescriptionTheme

Kitsu Moshumaru

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:05 am

Shiba Raizo wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:52 pm
Raizo sighed.

"I think you take the group association a lot more seriously than I do... which stands to reason, but, you know..."
The Kitsu catches himself, and bows in apology.

"Forgive me, I am not usually like this - I just... how do I say this...I have had terrible experiences with the Crane since I can remember."
Lion Clan - HGS: 51/41/35 - Kitsu Red Hair, Missing fingers
"Mark my words, your descendants will remember you."
Gift giving ritual: Feel free to skip due to timezones
Ideal Lewdness level: Ftb, raunchy/lewd is fine
PM if thread desired

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:20 am

Asahina Bo wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:19 am
So I guess they'd put me with the Shinjo or Moto if I didn't keep trainin' with Daidoji-sensei."
Inoshishi nods, deep in thought, muttering allowed as she usually does. “Hmm, I suppose that makes sense. I suppose I could join the Ikoma bards, they already like me. And Ishioka is already a Lion. Hmm. Do you think the Lion have a navy?”
Dragon * Chronicler * Too Thin * smells like mochi * fireworks
Starting day 5, Shichi charm with braided ribbon, yellows, greens, and a red
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)
Starting day 9, LA, has ink stains on fingers. (gone d11)
Starting D13, new bracelet
Honor is the ideal. Unremarkable Retainer. Average Samurai

Asahina Bo

Post by Asahina Bo » Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:26 am

Agasha Inoshishi wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:20 am
Inoshishi nods, deep in thought, muttering allowed as she usually does. “Hmm, I suppose that makes sense. I suppose I could join the Ikoma bards, they already like me. And Ishioka is already a Lion. Hmm. Do you think the Lion have a navy?”
"Already have a match in mind? Hope the Deer and fate feel the same. As for the Lion... I don't think so but I could be wrong. I mean they got some coast but they seem to like fightin' face to face too much for a real navy."
Crane Clan Bushi • Guardian Gourmand • Gentle Giant • Overly Honest • Unintentionally Uncouth
Glory: 39 • Honor: 67 • Status: 35 • Courtship: 34

Always carried: Daisho, ceremonial clothes, rare spices, a peony pendant
Expecting trouble: As above plus lacquered armor, yari

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:31 am

Asahina Bo wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:26 am
"Already have a match in mind? Hope the Deer and fate feel the same. As for the Lion... I don't think so but I could be wrong. I mean they got some coast but they seem to like fightin' face to face too much for a real navy."
“Do they not just put a board between the two boats? And then fight on land? Isn’t that what boarding is?” Momentarily distracted, she looks at Bo in confusion. Then back on task, whether he responds or not.

“But I was talking for the other clans. What would an Otter do in the Lion?”
Dragon * Chronicler * Too Thin * smells like mochi * fireworks
Starting day 5, Shichi charm with braided ribbon, yellows, greens, and a red
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)
Starting day 9, LA, has ink stains on fingers. (gone d11)
Starting D13, new bracelet
Honor is the ideal. Unremarkable Retainer. Average Samurai