(D11, MM) I said it with flowers (Event Observation)

Home to feasts, the Deer clan's winter court, and an ad-hoc art gallery
Shiba Raizo

Re: (D11, MM) I said it with flowers (Event Observation)

Post by Shiba Raizo » Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:17 pm

Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:12 pm
The Lion pondered this.

"...Have I heard you sing befo- oh right, the duets a while back. For something that happened two days ago it feels like it was almost a week ago."
"Yes, well, I can understand trying to blot out the memory, but some traumas never really go away."

Thank all of the Fortunes, all of the Kami, and ten thousand blasphemous gaijin gods Aimi was able to mitigate the damage.
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Usogawa Narumi

Post by Usogawa Narumi » Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:23 am

Shiba Raizo wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:17 pm
Kitsu Moshumaru wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:12 pm
"Come now, Shiba-san, there's something to be said for being so irrevocably scarred into someone's psyche as to do irreparable damage. That's a skill that should be fostered." she nods assuredly before wincing at the cursed flair of pain behind her eyes at the head bobble.
Otter clan • Subtle Observer, Cynic • romantic but shady • apprentice nakodo
Glory 40 | Honor 27 | Status 22 | Description | Courtship Points 22

Carries: A paper umbrella, expertly painted to portray a section of the River of Gold. Lucky cricket.
D10+: A netsuke of a tanuki appears hooked over her obi at her left hip.
Also D10+: sports a split lower lip.
D12+: bruising across the back of both hands

Suzume Senseki

Post by Suzume Senseki » Fri Sep 03, 2021 5:25 am

Shika Zang wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:34 am
Zang stroked his beard.

"I'm certain that she would not want you to worry, Suzume-san." he says. "Sometimes one cannot be everywhere on wishes to be, ne?"
"Of course, Shika-sensei", he answers with a nod, somewhat reassured... although maybe not wholly.

"Well... my second question then", he adds gently. "Ah... This one has heard a great deal about Shika-sensei from Shika Nesshin-sama.", he says, lowering his head as he nods again. "I... was wondering if Shika-sensei would grant me the honour of showing this humble Sparrow some of your famed skills and lessons at the dojo before the Miai is over. I would be very happy for the opportunity... and as I've learnt back home and in my short experience, chances to bring our smaller clans closer are a good opportunity to keep us stronger, ne?", he adds, his face still towards the ground as his eyes narrowed slightly.
Sparrow Clan * Woodsman * Herbalist * Wicker hat * Disheveled hair * Clothes never fully clean
Not a penny to his name * A simple life is a good life * Life is sacred * The truth is always simple

Carries: Common clothes, Wicker hat, Daisho, Knife, Sling, Daisho (as allowed), Medicine Kit, Pillow books.
In the field: Ashigaru armour, Wicker hat, Daisho, Sling, Knife, Bo, Hunting Yari, Travelling pack, Rations, Pillow books.

Saibankan

Post by Saibankan » Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:47 am

Suzume Senseki wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 5:25 am

"Of course, Shika-sensei", he answers with a nod, somewhat reassured... although maybe not wholly.

"Well... my second question then", he adds gently. "Ah... This one has heard a great deal about Shika-sensei from Shika Nesshin-sama.", he says, lowering his head as he nods again. "I... was wondering if Shika-sensei would grant me the honour of showing this humble Sparrow some of your famed skills and lessons at the dojo before the Miai is over. I would be very happy for the opportunity... and as I've learnt back home and in my short experience, chances to bring our smaller clans closer are a good opportunity to keep us stronger, ne?", he adds, his face still towards the ground as his eyes narrowed slightly.
Zang laughed.

"Of course! You are welcome to come train before you leave our lands! I'll try to make sure that you don't leave so sore you can't leave, eh?" he said with a grin.
Non-Human * Gamemaster * Headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy * Mastermind

Suzume Senseki

Post by Suzume Senseki » Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:11 pm

Saibankan wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:47 am
Zang laughed.

"Of course! You are welcome to come train before you leave our lands! I'll try to make sure that you don't leave so sore you can't leave, eh?" he said with a grin.
The Sparrow nodded with a small grin of his own. "Thank you, Shika-sensei! I'll be looking forward to it, then."

OOC:
Asking for a thread on D13 if that's not too much to ask of you then, SAi!
Sparrow Clan * Woodsman * Herbalist * Wicker hat * Disheveled hair * Clothes never fully clean
Not a penny to his name * A simple life is a good life * Life is sacred * The truth is always simple

Carries: Common clothes, Wicker hat, Daisho, Knife, Sling, Daisho (as allowed), Medicine Kit, Pillow books.
In the field: Ashigaru armour, Wicker hat, Daisho, Sling, Knife, Bo, Hunting Yari, Travelling pack, Rations, Pillow books.

Saibankan

Post by Saibankan » Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:16 pm

Suzume Senseki wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:11 pm
Saibankan wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:47 am
Zang laughed.

The Sparrow nodded with a small grin of his own. "Thank you, Shika-sensei! I'll be looking forward to it, then."

OOC:
Asking for a thread on D13 if that's not too much to ask of you then, SAi!
(Sure, set it up, and pm me the link)
Non-Human * Gamemaster * Headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy * Mastermind