[D4 MN] The Moth Balls (Expecting)

Outside the massive castle
Kaikoga Koi

Re: [D4 MN] The Moth Balls (Expecting)

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:25 pm

Koi said softly. "It's raining and late. The Spirits have lead us here to you, I need you to focus now Kitsu-sama just in case your dreams fade. Tell me about your night, and your dreams."

She frowned. "Something has lead me here, and I need to know if anything that has happened."
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Kitsu Tsugumasa

Post by Kitsu Tsugumasa » Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:30 pm

To the great credit of the Lion, he did not throw the Moth out on her ear and go back to bed.

"*Yawn* I was dreaming of home, Kaikoga *yawn* san. Of a bright and sunny day in spring. I was approaching a house, someone was waiting for me."

He rubbed his face trying to focus.

"That's all I remember."
Lion Clan * Shugenja * Miai Candidate

"Failure would shame my ancestors."

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:15 pm

Koi nodded and squatted down to be on the level with the Kitsu. She placed the lantern down so it illuminated the room properly. "I see, what did the person look like? Did you know who they were? What did the house look like?"

Koi said softly. "Try closing your eyes, paint a picture of the dream. Think carefully, take your time." She said guiding him, with the voice of a professional like she has done this a thousand times. "Please Kitsu-sama, this is important."
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Saibankan

Post by Saibankan » Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:20 pm

(Preparing to fast forward sir! Fast Forward!)

Koi talked to the groggy and somewhat grumpy Lion for quite a while, but wasn't able to divine any deeper meaning from his dreams. He did seem to be unharmed though (Besides being woken up by a well meaning Moth asking him about his dreams.)

It wasn't until Koi and Murato got back to their rooms that they saw the true terror that the spirits had wreaked upon them. As they stood in their respective rooms, dripped, cold, and covered in mud, they noticed that all their spare outfits were gone. Thankfully (for him) everything was as he left it in Neeshin's room.
Non-Human * Gamemaster * Headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy * Mastermind

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:29 pm

Murato sighs and goes about cleaning everything up. In his under clothes while he let his kimono drip dry... nowhere near an opening. They weren't taking his last set.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:59 pm

Nesshin contributed to the fast-forwarded discussion, noting that there had been suggestion of possible adverse activities, prompting an ascertaining whether Kitsu-san was well, and with apologies for the inconvenience.

Later, once the perfidy is revealed, Nesshin notes that kimono are available for use, and perhaps the innkeeper has yukata available for the interim, but he searches as the GM determines appropriate for traces of the clothing and/or signs if what took it.

"Though with all the talk of spirirs from those qualified to discuss as much," Nesshin says to the others, "I have to wonder if that possibility must be entertained."
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Saibankan

Post by Saibankan » Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:04 am

Shika Nesshin wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:59 pm
Nesshin contributed to the fast-forwarded discussion, noting that there had been suggestion of possible adverse activities, prompting an ascertaining whether Kitsu-san was well, and with apologies for the inconvenience.

Later, once the perfidy is revealed, Nesshin notes that kimono are available for use, and perhaps the innkeeper has yukata available for the interim, but he searches as the GM determines appropriate for traces of the clothing and/or signs if what took it.

"Though with all the talk of spirirs from those qualified to discuss as much," Nesshin says to the others, "I have to wonder if that possibility must be entertained."
Yukata with cute little sleeping foxes on them were available, clues to where the clothing had went were not.
Non-Human * Gamemaster * Headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy * Mastermind

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:06 am

The yukata was worn happily while his kimono dried. He thought that the day was going to be a long one if it kept up like this.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:23 am

Saibankan wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:04 am
Shika Nesshin wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:59 pm

Yukata with cute little sleeping foxes on them were available, clues to where the clothing had went were not.
Koi was just fucking devastated.

Not only had the night been a complete fucking travesty, nothing. Absolutely nothing. She was just jerked around by the spirits and she was aware that she shouldn't have taken it so seriously.

No, that wasnt the travesty not the worst of it. No, it was the fact someone stole her sister's kimono. The finest kimono she owned, it was gone and she had no real idea where it disappeared too.

Koi accepted any yukata given to her as her clothes are drying, but she definitely seems withdrawn and quieted as she apologies profusely for wasting people's time. It was all her fault.

Once Koi withdrew into her room and away from people, the tears she was holding began to fall and an anger within her began to grow.

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:15 pm

Mura gave her a nod of understanding. It was not great, having your privacy invaded. And being jerked around by spirits. It wasn't the first time for either for Murato. When she seemed on the edge he wanted to provide some support. "Let me know if you want to talk any of this out. I'm here to help Koi-san."