[D4 MN] The Moth Balls (Expecting)

Outside the massive castle
Kaikoga Koi

[D4 MN] The Moth Balls (Expecting)

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:47 am

Koi was awake and alert more than she had perhaps been for years, her body tight from the day she has had even with the pouring rain it had done nothing more than to make her suspicious. She had dressed warmly, with a heavier kimono and thicker soaks to help try to keep the rain out, she had even slipped on a gappa cloak made from a darker lilac hue but it offered her most protection for long periods out in the rain. She still had a wide brim hat on which she borrowed, her katana that had been sharpened earlier by the Asahina smith and her beautiful Lantern which she had a light lit within it casting an ominous shadow in the night.

The Moth waited, vigilant and listening for any signs of supernatural entities plus she was waiting for some friends.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Kitsu Murato

Re: [D4 MN] The Moth Balls (Expecting)

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:40 pm

The Kitsu wore only a hat for protection to keep rain out of his eyes which seemed to glow orange clearly in the light of the lantern. He didn't seem bothered by the fact that his kimono was soaked through, plastered against his skin, and revealing the frame of a man that was definitely in good shape. For as much as he wasn't a bushi... he had the build of a warrior that knew how to move.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Saibankan

Post by Saibankan » Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:47 pm

It was a warm summer rain, the sound of it falling upon it peaceful, excellent truly to sleep by. It was only broken ever so slightly by the sound of two samurai, a Moth and a Lion as the softened ground pulled upon their sandals, leaving wet 'pock!' sounds as they came away with their sandals....and a layer of mud.
Non-Human * Gamemaster * Headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy * Mastermind

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:04 pm

Having been asked to be a defender, and knowing that the weather is as it is, Nesshin arrives in what he wears out on patrol--armor, a wide hat, and armed. The blue-and-gold obi is gone, but the ribbon dangles from a tie on his armor.

His approach is quiet amid the rain. He also seems to know where the rocks are that he can stand upon without making so much of the sucking sounds...
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:07 pm

Koi turned at the sound of the 'pock' of the mud from the approaching footsteps. Koi raised her lantern the hiss and fizzle of rain hitting the metal portions of the lantern. Her jade eyes deeper, and darker like emerald's newly found from the wet earth below. "Greeting's Kitsu-sama, it is a pleasure to see you again and I am honoured that you plan to assist me this evening."

Koi stands still, and she only just hears the sound of the occasional puddle disrupting, the lack of the water kami hitting the ground and she quickly turned her eyes to the opposite side of her. "Ah, Neeshin-san you have arrived as well. Wonderful."
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:11 pm

Nesshin nods, not much in the rain, and he awaits briefing. He's here for support, and he knows that role well.
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:24 pm

Murato nodded. "The spirit realms are dangerous, even those that seem innocuous. I will do what I can."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:38 pm

Koi nodded. "Good. Okay, in the past few days I have had prophetic dreams about connection to Seppun Unsei, there appears some connection between them and the painting that has appeared to have change."

She twitched her corner of her mouth. "I believe the painting is fake, certain of it. It's been swapped out for some reason however I do have a feeling something else is happening in this city. The veil is thin here."

"Tonight, I want to see what we can find perhaps something else on the supernatural front is taking place. This might not conclude with anything substantial but tomorrow I plan to approach the Shika-dono with my research and results so far. Anything we find here, might allude to something greater." She said, water dripping under the brim of her hat the light of her lantern only highlighted the vitiligo giving her an etheral appearance.

"Does that sound reasonable?" She asked.

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:40 pm

Nesshin nods. Again, he knows his role.

There may be a threat to his home. He will answer it, if there is one.

D11+, has a second fan.

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:44 pm

Murato similarly nodded. "Just let me know what you need me to do. I have my eyes open," he says.