D4 EA: To think about what is to come (Expecting)

Outside the massive castle
Shika Nesshin

Re: D4 EA: To think about what is to come (Expecting)

Post by Shika Nesshin » Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:51 am

"If he took it, there's a reason," Nesshin replies. "But I'm sure of the schedule," he affirms, his player having the information from the GM. "He's actually covering for me for the duration."
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:21 am

Koi frowned. "Do you know anything about him? His family? His connections?"

Koi nods. "Perhaps."
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:37 am

"He's much the same as the rest of us," Nesshin notes. "Born here, raised here. A few years my senior. Married--I believe to a Fox at an earlier miai. Two kids, both still at home; one's still in diapers." He smiles. "Cute kid. Tooth coming in crooked, though.

"Does go in for painting, but that's not terribly unusual. We've all got our little hobbies."
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:42 am

Koi seemed concerned, confused and tense. It showed in her posture.

"We need more information." She said. "Because that doesn't sound to me as someone that would perform a theft, especially in their own Lord's home."

She placed her face into her hands and nearly screamed in frustration but took a deep breath as she thought. "What do you think?"
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:14 pm

"Like I said, if he took it, there's a reason," Nesshin replies. "And it's possible he's pursuing whoever did take it. Or that someone else worked on things."

He takes a deep breath.

"You're right; we need to learn more. He'll be back from patrol soon enough--or should be. If he doesn't report in when he ought, there'll be a search for him; I might get called back up for it, actually. But we can look around while we wait."

D11+, has a second fan.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:56 pm

Koi nodded, and she looked up at the rain. "I like to hope. I want that to be true but hope for the best, prepare for the worst."

She rose, looked around noticing they were alone before pulling Neeshin into a fiercely hungry kiss before letting go over his kimono front and smoothed it down. "I will need to be warmed at the end of it all, all this rain. Will you help me warm up later?"

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:05 pm

Nesshin accepts the kiss with no less hunger than it is offered, his hands gripping Koi's shoulders.

"Yes," he says. "Although I do rather like you wet." He grins.

D11+, has a second fan.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:13 pm

Koi playfully slapped his chest and blushed. "Well, I suppose me being wet is better than what happens to you when you get cold."

She raised a brow and smiled. "Right, I will try to gather any information I can from the Magistrate then and will hold off giving a report until I gain further information."

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:15 pm

Nesshin puffs as she slap connects.

"I'll look forward to it," he says, "and I'll see you tonight. And more than see you."

He smiles, salaciously as ever.

D11+, has a second fan.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:18 pm

Koi actually shakes her hand as it lightly bats against muscle. "Damn, no issue with being hard there." She said playfully.

"Stay safe, dear. If you can, see if you can pull any information from the library about the Shosuro specifically just in case there is a connection there to Shika-san." She shrugged. "Just in case."