D4 EA: To think about what is to come (Expecting)

Outside the massive castle
Kaikoga Koi

Re: D4 EA: To think about what is to come (Expecting)

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:41 pm

Koi said softly, bending forward to kiss his hands softly. "My Father taught me three simple lessons in my life, and I tell you this because I hope at the end of all this you choose me to be your wife."

"He taught me to 'Try. Believe in Yourself. Do good.' I might not be perfect, and I have my own baggage but I swear on my honour I wouldnt allow harm to innocents without me doing all that I can do. You have my word, together." She said, and took a deep breath. "I will do good with my life."
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:50 pm

"I believe you," Nesshin replies, bringing her hands to his own lips. "I do.

"But why me, of those here? I know I am not the only one to whom you've spoken," he adds. "And I know what all I've been about. So why me?"
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:56 pm

Koi said softly. "Do good. Try."

She looked down at her hands. "As much as we joke, pervert at one another like some hormonal filled teenage locked in a geisha house but I love how genuine you are. Kind. Polite. Honourable. You make me feel like I mattered, and you seem care respect me."

Koi smirked. "You try to do good to your people and me from the moment we met. I have not have an easy life, I have a good read on people. I like you."

Koi giggled. "Plus, you are good in bed and have the stamina to keep up."
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:52 pm

Nesshin grins. "I aim to please," he says, "and it's easier with someone who knows what she's about.

"But, more seriously, I'm flattered and gratified." He nods his head to her. "Truly, I appreciate it."
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:48 pm

Koi smiled for a moment before grinning. "Good."

Koi looked at him with soft jade eyes. "I pray that we are fortunate to dance together at the end of this." She touched his cheek affectionately.

"Tonight I plan to do a walk with one of the Kitsu. Do you wish to be my sworn protector, my dear Neeshin-san?" She asked, holding his hand for a moment.

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:52 pm

"I can come with you, if you wish it," Nesshin says, and he kisses her palm.

"You seemed to enjoy it enough last time, anyway." He winks, a salacious grin on his face.

D11+, has a second fan.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:02 am

Koi smiled, genuinely. "I enjoy each moment with you. Perhaps I might even see your Spearhandling skills."

Koi paused for a moment as an something dawned on her, and she looked the Shika. "The Void just spoke to me, kami. I think I know who we need to find..the painter we need to find the painter. That person is important to this - do you know Shika Muneyaki?"

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:46 am

Nesshin considers, his player consulting with the GM...

D11+, has a second fan.

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:38 am

The consultation complete, Nesshin makes his reply:

"I do--and if memory serves, he's set to be out on patrol in the deeper woods today. Tomorrow, he might be available, though. Depends on where he's at outside and whether the weather clears up at all."

D11+, has a second fan.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:43 am

Koi thought for a moment, her eyes hardening. "I say this with all due respect, I am hate for this to be true but I think he stole the artwork that was originally in the hallway."

"The piece looks nearly identical to the original that hung there, no different than the others but slight brush strokes are different. Arrangement is just different. I communed with the Kami, and they told me he created that piece and that finding the artist is the quickest way to get this resolved." She said, softly. "The flowers that were scattered under the painting were nearly similar but slightly different. Different variant of plant, one only found locally outside the castle but too far away to be carried in by the wind kami or by natural luck you'd see more evidence of it."

Koi frowned. "Can you find out if he actually went to the patrol? Like did he arrive on time? I can wait here if you need to go ask?"