D3 EA - The Gallery (Open)

Outside the massive castle
Kitsu Moshumaru

Re: D3 EA - The Gallery (Open)

Post by Kitsu Moshumaru » Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:11 pm

The Kitsu nodded, feeling more and more enlightened and enthralled as he listened to a valid yet entirely different line of reasoning.

"Amazing, isn't it? How two people of perfectly sound mind and look at the same thing and come to completely different conclusions. Perhaps that is why even now, Bushido is still a heavily debated and discussed topic."
Lion Clan - HGS: 51/41/35 - Kitsu Red Hair, Missing fingers
"Mark my words, your descendants will remember you."
Gift giving ritual: Feel free to skip due to timezones
Ideal Lewdness level: Ftb, raunchy/lewd is fine
PM if thread desired

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:13 pm

"And all the better that we can both see and understand the other's view," Nesshin adds. "If nothing else, art offers the opportunity for amity--although its value is not only in such, of course."
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Kasuga Yoshi

Post by Kasuga Yoshi » Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:04 pm

"It's beautiful. How much?" Yoshi peers at the art. "Maybe someone can take it off your hands when you are looking to change it up? I know a few people who would be interested in such things"

Yoshi smoozes a while, wanting to pump his reputation (or infamy) in the process.

D3 LM-Agenda Roll-The Gallery-Making himself seems like an art vendor-Air/Courtesy | TN: 2 | Success: 3 / Opportunity: 1 / Strife: 0
Image Image Image
Tortoise Clan | Honor: 25 | Glory: 27| Status: 25 | Male | Diplomat | Groomed | Generous | Strife with Mantis
Equipment (standard): Traveling clothes, wakizashi, calligraphy set, knife, kiseru, abacus or gaijin compass, travelling pack, pouch of gaijin coins
(Battle): Tetsubo

"It's an absolute pleasure to see you again. Here, please take this gift. I insist"
Theme Song: Smooth Criminal (Shamisen Style!)