[D2: LA] A Waltzing Matilda

Outside the massive castle
Kaikoga Koi

Re: [D2: LA] A Waltzing Matilda

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:25 am

Koi bowed her head softly. "I mainly seek out knowledge beyond Yume-do which is my clans expertise I am left wanting about the other realms beyond a basic knowledge. How to repell them as well, or at least make them appear when they lurk in the shadows. Anything at all would be of great assistance."
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Kitsu Tsugumasa

Post by Kitsu Tsugumasa » Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:54 pm

Tsugumasa nodded.

"My family does have some knowledge about the spirits beyond just the honorable ancestors." he admitted. "But I'll need to commune with my ancestors for awhile ton consider how best to proceed."
Lion Clan * Shugenja * Miai Candidate

"Failure would shame my ancestors."

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:58 pm

Koi nodded, and smiled. "I understand. Perhaps, if you find it less taxing have a letter sent to my room in the Inn? Would that be more applicable to you?" She asked, politely.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Kitsu Tsugumasa

Post by Kitsu Tsugumasa » Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:01 pm

Tsumugasa blinked at the sudden rebuke from the Moth. Why would she repay an offer for aid with an insinuation that he was defective?

"While I.....appreciate Kaikoga-san's respect for my time, I believe that our hosts give us more than enough time to meet with our prospective matches. It is no great imposition to meet with you again." he replies.

Mentally, though, in his quest for a shugenjo-ko of high honor, he was pushing her down the list of potentials.
Lion Clan * Shugenja * Miai Candidate

"Failure would shame my ancestors."

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:06 pm

Koi nodded warmly. "I look forward to hearing from you then."

Fucking Lions.. She thought bitterly. This is why I would rather cast myself off the Wall than marry one of your bloodline. I was just being polite its clear you didnt want to be here..

Koi bowed her head politely. "I shall await to hear from you then."

/scene?

Saibankan

Post by Saibankan » Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:06 pm

/scene!
Non-Human * Gamemaster * Headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy * Mastermind