[D12, LE] A Clear Night, A Clear Purpose (Expecting)

Outside the massive castle
Shosuro Hikimasu

Re: [D12, LE] A Clear Night, A Clear Purpose (Expecting)

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:08 am

"Well I am a Shosuro", he said. "We can be a lot of things. So unless we'll be causing a public nuisance, I suggest you follow your feelings."

The look he gave her was fairly inviting, and he was at this point due to her position of holding his hair, wide open.
Shosuro Hikimasu
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Soldier • Dead Fish Eyes • Friend of Yūdaina

Honor: 41 Status: 35 Glory: 44
Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description
"Fulfillment is just another form of arrogance."

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:11 am

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:08 am
"Well I am a Shosuro", he said. "We can be a lot of things. So unless we'll be causing a public nuisance, I suggest you follow your feelings."

The look he gave her was fairly inviting, and he was at this point due to her position of holding his hair, wide open.
She smiles at him and then she starts to kiss him more self assured then before "As you say Hiki-chan"
Cat Unicorn • Female • Bushi-Sage • Dangerous Alure,Haunted Flirt,
Honor: 56 • Glory: 57 • Status: 30 • Courtship Points: 23
Carries: Raven,Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Scimitar inlaid with a red jewel in the hilt.

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:13 pm

He didn't fight her building self assurance. Honestly he was quite pleased in the moment. Kissing her back he held her waist and found himself diving in a bit. When they finished and she called him Hiki-chan, he actually blushed slightly.

"My sister calls me that."
Shosuro Hikimasu

Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:23 am

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:13 pm
He didn't fight her building self assurance. Honestly he was quite pleased in the moment. Kissing her back he held her waist and found himself diving in a bit. When they finished and she called him Hiki-chan, he actually blushed slightly.

"My sister calls me that."
"Well, it suits you, because you are having a kind heart behind your exterior." she says and then plays a bit with his hair .
Carries: Raven,Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Scimitar inlaid with a red jewel in the hilt.

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:47 am

"That's a different misconception you have about men", he said. "I can be kind because I like to be, but that's in public", he admitted and slid a hand up to her cheek. "In private though, well Shosuro can be many things. We'll have to experiment."
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:00 am

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:47 am
"That's a different misconception you have about men", he said. "I can be kind because I like to be, but that's in public", he admitted and slid a hand up to her cheek. "In private though, well Shosuro can be many things. We'll have to experiment."
"It is " she shrugs " I mean you have a very ..round face , and your eyes are a bit feminine." she says and slowly leans over and then kisses him again.

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:56 pm

Everything was compared to a woman with her, but that wasn't a problem. There was a lot of time ahead of them both. He kissed back and put a hand on her butt. He didn't need to say much else, he felt they were starting to do alright.
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description