[D12, LE] A Clear Night, A Clear Purpose (Expecting)

Outside the massive castle
Shosuro Hikimasu

Re: [D12, LE] A Clear Night, A Clear Purpose (Expecting)

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:15 am

He thought about saying a lot of things, many, many things. Yet he settled on a risk, not simply in hope of amusement, but also to get to a point about her feelings.

"Kheree-san, are you threatening me a good time?" he asked with the tilt of his head.
Shosuro Hikimasu
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Soldier • Dead Fish Eyes • Friend of Yūdaina

Honor: 41 Status: 35 Glory: 44
Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description
"Fulfillment is just another form of arrogance."

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:58 am

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:15 am
He thought about saying a lot of things, many, many things. Yet he settled on a risk, not simply in hope of amusement, but also to get to a point about her feelings.

"Kheree-san, are you threatening me a good time?" he asked with the tilt of his head.
She blinks and then looks a bit surprised "I... did not think about it from that angle " she says unsure after a moment and then she giggles as more of the stress is leaving her , and it feels like a moment where you either laugh or cry.
Cat Unicorn • Female • Bushi-Sage • Dangerous Alure,Haunted Flirt,
Honor: 56 • Glory: 57 • Status: 30 • Courtship Points: 23
Carries: Raven,Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Scimitar inlaid with a red jewel in the hilt.

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:53 pm

"Then you obviously have missed a crucial point about men, they like women too", he said laughing along with her. He grabbed another mizu wagashi with his free hand, gently sheared in two with his teeth, then offered the rest to Kheree, holding it toward her mouth.

In truth he was nervously terrified at the idea, but he'd stepped directly into that trap all on his own. His mind was already racing, looking for a way to wheel things back a little. He knew this would happen eventually, he wasn't a fool, but he didn't expect her to be so relieved.
Shosuro Hikimasu

Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:55 pm

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:53 pm
"Then you obviously have missed a crucial point about men, they like women too", he said laughing along with her. He grabbed another mizu wagashi with his free hand, gently sheared in two with his teeth, then offered the rest to Kheree, holding it toward her mouth.

In truth he was nervously terrified at the idea, but he'd stepped directly into that trap all on his own. His mind was already racing, looking for a way to wheel things back a little. He knew this would happen eventually, he wasn't a fool, but he didn't expect her to be so relieved.
"I am not saying that I am aiming to go forth and invite a woman into our wedding bed. But ut is the difference between knowing and thinking about how to solve it together, versus hiding it behind your back?" she says with sudden relieve as she then leaned down to take the halved one with her lips.
Carries: Raven,Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Scimitar inlaid with a red jewel in the hilt.

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:44 pm

He chewed and swallowed the wagashi as she spoke. "Oh? That's very considerate, but would you change that if I left that entirely up to you?"

He still held her quite close, despite being quite the scorpion aboit this, he was still enjoying the moment.
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:52 pm

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:44 pm
He chewed and swallowed the wagashi as she spoke. "Oh? That's very considerate, but would you change that if I left that entirely up to you?"

He still held her quite close, despite being quite the scorpion aboit this, he was still enjoying the moment.
She mulls over it for a moment as he can see at her face " It feels... weird, because I am not sure if I am hiding it from you, and so hurting you with it, or if I am hurting you when I say it to you ."

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:58 pm

He frowned slightly.

"I don't expect perfection, and in fact, what you just told me is what I do expect. Though in the interest of sincere honesty", he said and even hesitated somewhat. "I admit I hoped you'd say something like you wanted me all to yourself that night."

Smirk.
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:09 am

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:58 pm
He frowned slightly.

"I don't expect perfection, and in fact, what you just told me is what I do expect. Though in the interest of sincere honesty", he said and even hesitated somewhat. "I admit I hoped you'd say something like you wanted me all to yourself that night."

Smirk.
"I am certainly not sharing that night with anyone else " she says a hint of defensive anger rising in her voice " Even if I would not be adverse to you wishing to be a bit " she mulls the word over for a second ."Softer?"

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:22 am

He put a hand through her hair, soothingly and placed a finger over her lips to quell her defensiveness.

"One thing at a time", he said, certainly not throwing her feelings over the wall, but perhaps not quite sure what she was getting at. "We have some years ahead of us and I think I'll be very much enjoying them."

Then he kissed her again then, pulling closer.
He took a guess and bent his knees slightly so she could lean over him due to her height and take a bit of control.

"Softer?" He asked, quite softly.
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:59 am

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:22 am
He put a hand through her hair, soothingly and placed a finger over her lips to quell her defensiveness.

"One thing at a time", he said, certainly not throwing her feelings over the wall, but perhaps not quite sure what she was getting at. "We have some years ahead of us and I think I'll be very much enjoying them."

Then he kissed her again then, pulling closer.
He took a guess and bent his knees slightly so she could lean over him due to her height and take a bit of control.

"Softer?" He asked, quite softly.
"Less... " she thinks for a second how to word it " Rugged manly, soft , yes" she says and extends a hand to move it into his hair to hold him by it , softly , not pulling but clearly asserting herself as she looks at him her tongue dancing a bit unsure over her lips for a moment as she takes a breath.