[D12, LE] A Clear Night, A Clear Purpose (Expecting)

Outside the massive castle
Shosuro Hikimasu

Re: [D12, LE] A Clear Night, A Clear Purpose (Expecting)

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:17 am

He picked up the rapped bundle now and set it on the wall between them. Holding the girl's gaze he unwrapped it slowly, until she could see a small bottle of cold sake with a plain cup and a paper wrapping next to it, which was also carefully opened to reveal...
"Mizu yokan."

He places his own cup down next to it all after drawing it from his sleeve.
Shosuro Hikimasu
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Soldier • Dead Fish Eyes • Friend of Yūdaina

Honor: 41 Status: 35 Glory: 44
Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description
"Fulfillment is just another form of arrogance."

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:14 pm

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:17 am
He picked up the rapped bundle now and set it on the wall between them. Holding the girl's gaze he unwrapped it slowly, until she could see a small bottle of cold sake with a plain cup and a paper wrapping next to it, which was also carefully opened to reveal...
"Mizu yokan."

He places his own cup down next to it all after drawing it from his sleeve.
"Oh I like them " she says with a smile and nods at him, while eating one !WITH HER FINGERS! " one thing that I could never say about you is that you lack attention and care for those around you ... I am allowed to say that to a scorpion, or did I just inpunge your standing?" she says as she licks her fingers clean .
Cat Unicorn • Female • Bushi-Sage • Dangerous Alure,Haunted Flirt,
Honor: 56 • Glory: 57 • Status: 30 • Courtship Points: 23
Carries: Raven,Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Scimitar inlaid with a red jewel in the hilt.

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:18 pm

He carefully watched her eat the wagashi, smile showing as his mask was lowered to help himself as well. He as well didn't use chopsticks. Might be he could have, but the desert can also come apart if you aren't careful and if he had to be honest, he was a bit nervous already.

Plus if she was going to eat with her hands, he wasn't going to make her feel put out.

"Scorpion are very gracious, was there some manner of misunderstanding there?" he asked. When she licked her fingers, he offered her a handkerchief, if for no other reason than his own emotional health.
Shosuro Hikimasu

Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:45 pm

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:18 pm
He carefully watched her eat the wagashi, smile showing as his mask was lowered to help himself as well. He as well didn't use chopsticks. Might be he could have, but the desert can also come apart if you aren't careful and if he had to be honest, he was a bit nervous already.

Plus if she was going to eat with her hands, he wasn't going to make her feel put out.

"Scorpion are very gracious, was there some manner of misunderstanding there?" he asked. When she licked her fingers, he offered her a handkerchief, if for no other reason than his own emotional health.
"No, it is about being, caring for others and considerate of them, it shows sincerity in you " she says as she takes it after a moment to clean her fingers with it.
Carries: Raven,Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Scimitar inlaid with a red jewel in the hilt.

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:51 pm

"Well...", he took the cloth back and wiped his own hands, then folded it, to have something to do with those hands to keep the nervousness down. "I only do what should be done, as far as I am concerned. I certainly make mistakes at times, but...I am pleased you believe I do it with meaning." He smiled a bit and then looked back at her.

"You know, I am not the sort to...well, I think you know why I am so sincere. True its been for others as well, I've tried to be honest with people because I can be, I have the opportunity here and now, so I would not waste it", he said softly. "It is the same with you, Kheree-san, I would not see this moment as wasted on false pretense."

And he placed his cleaned hand on hers.
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:45 am

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:51 pm
"Well...", he took the cloth back and wiped his own hands, then folded it, to have something to do with those hands to keep the nervousness down. "I only do what should be done, as far as I am concerned. I certainly make mistakes at times, but...I am pleased you believe I do it with meaning." He smiled a bit and then looked back at her.

"You know, I am not the sort to...well, I think you know why I am so sincere. True its been for others as well, I've tried to be honest with people because I can be, I have the opportunity here and now, so I would not waste it", he said softly. "It is the same with you, Kheree-san, I would not see this moment as wasted on false pretense."

And he placed his cleaned hand on hers.
She breaths heavily and nods " I understand what you mean there, and I envy you your surity there " she says as she leans foreward , resting her forehead against his.

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:09 am

Hikimasu tried his best to not tense up, but in doing so, tensed up. He squeezed her hand a bit, realized that but then closed his eyes and let out a breath.

Somehow, in that moment everything he was feeling bled out.

HIs other arm went around her waist and pulled her closer. He angled his head back so he could meet her eyes again. Yes, they were dull and dead, but holding that gaze, maybe, he thought, Kheree could see how he got there and that she could rely on him. The story he told her before was true, he'd stood six to one with his captain wounded behind him and not broken, those eyes are what he got for it. He was willing, even if he had no business being there. That's who he was.

"So, if you think I am a sure thing, then don't be afraid," he told her, and the hand on her waist came up her back, touching her neck with surprising tenderness, the fingers under her hair and he leaned it to kiss her, trying to dispel the possibilities from his mind.
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:48 am

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:09 am
Hikimasu tried his best to not tense up, but in doing so, tensed up. He squeezed her hand a bit, realized that but then closed his eyes and let out a breath.

Somehow, in that moment everything he was feeling bled out.

HIs other arm went around her waist and pulled her closer. He angled his head back so he could meet her eyes again. Yes, they were dull and dead, but holding that gaze, maybe, he thought, Kheree could see how he got there and that she could rely on him. The story he told her before was true, he'd stood six to one with his captain wounded behind him and not broken, those eyes are what he got for it. He was willing, even if he had no business being there. That's who he was.

"So, if you think I am a sure thing, then don't be afraid," he told her, and the hand on her waist came up her back, touching her neck with surprising tenderness, the fingers under her hair and he leaned it to kiss her, trying to dispel the possibilities from his mind.
"But I am afraif for you " she starts to say , and then makes a surprised noise as she gets kissed, and then softly, more chaste then one would assume from her usually assume returns the kiss after a moment her tension flowing away from her , even if it is not fully leaving her.

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:58 am

Hikimasu had not kissed anyone for over a month. It honestly didn't show, he wasn't bad, applying pressure gently until finally pressing her lips for more, but then holding back from opening his mouth. He still held onto her, more tightly and rested her head on his shoulder so he could do the same to her, as they were of a height with each other. Honestly his head was kind of swimming. She smelled nice.

"It's not me I think you might be afraid for", he said into her ear. "You might want to be a little wary yourself" A short laugh and he leaned back over, meeting her nose with his, brushing her lips again, just being gentle and close for the moment.
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:58 am

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:58 am
Hikimasu had not kissed anyone for over a month. It honestly didn't show, he wasn't bad, applying pressure gently until finally pressing her lips for more, but then holding back from opening his mouth. He still held onto her, more tightly and rested her head on his shoulder so he could do the same to her, as they were of a height with each other. Honestly his head was kind of swimming. She smelled nice.

"It's not me I think you might be afraid for", he said into her ear. "You might want to be a little wary yourself" A short laugh and he leaned back over, meeting her nose with his, brushing her lips again, just being gentle and close for the moment.
"You are good and sincence but .. you know my fear of straying, of thinking that someone else fills some of my ..needs , in a way that you can not , not for a fault of your own but .." she sighs and and clenches her fists " What happens if I can no longer resist in a year and you find me tying up a bayushi maiden in our bedchambers.."