[D12, LE] A Clear Night, A Clear Purpose (Expecting)

Outside the massive castle
Shosuro Hikimasu

[D12, LE] A Clear Night, A Clear Purpose (Expecting)

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:44 pm

Hikimasu had been walking for a short while with Kheree and he was admittedly more nervous than he felt he should be. Since the other day, he felt their relationship had changed and though he was happy for it, he also felt some pressure to...to...well, he didn't know what he should do.

This was a date of sorts, he supposed, but he knew the Utaku was as she was, and he couldn't expect a sudden change, If she showed such, he would likely think she was doing it to please him somehow and he wasn't sure he was fine with that.

They ascended some steps quietly until reaching the top of the castle exterior wall and, garbed in black yukata and carrying some provisions for a night together, he gestured for her to relax with him and he found a place to stand and watch the sky for a moment.

"It's nice the weather cleared again", he remarked after a while. "Seeing the fortunes among the stars is a nice break from the rain."

Even though if he were honest, he like the rain just fine as well.
Shosuro Hikimasu
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Soldier • Dead Fish Eyes • Friend of Yūdaina

Honor: 41 Status: 35 Glory: 44
Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description
"Fulfillment is just another form of arrogance."

Utaku Kheree

Re: [D12, LE] A Clear Night, A Clear Purpose (Expecting)

Post by Utaku Kheree » Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:05 pm

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:44 pm
Hikimasu had been walking for a short while with Kheree and he was admittedly more nervous than he felt he should be. Since the other day, he felt their relationship had changed and though he was happy for it, he also felt some pressure to...to...well, he didn't know what he should do.

This was a date of sorts, he supposed, but he knew the Utaku was as she was, and he couldn't expect a sudden change, If she showed such, he would likely think she was doing it to please him somehow and he wasn't sure he was fine with that.

They ascended some steps quietly until reaching the top of the castle exterior wall and, garbed in black yukata and carrying some provisions for a night together, he gestured for her to relax with him and he found a place to stand and watch the sky for a moment.

"It's nice the weather cleared again", he remarked after a while. "Seeing the fortunes among the stars is a nice break from the rain."

Even though if he were honest, he like the rain just fine as well.
She smiles a bit unsure, having settled herself in a more easier clothes then the full ceremonial kimono that she wore during the day she smiled. "Well, we both know that I do not shrink in the rain, but the stars are also nice. It reminds me of the way that the shine over the steppe, endless with nothing, no wood no mountain and no smoke to disturb them. And to give us guidance as we move. "
Her bird rested softly on her head as she talked and he could feel that she was relaxed and at ease as she was talking with him.
Cat Unicorn • Female • Bushi-Sage • Dangerous Alure,Haunted Flirt,
Honor: 56 • Glory: 57 • Status: 30 • Courtship Points: 23
Carries: Raven,Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Scimitar inlaid with a red jewel in the hilt.

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:17 pm

"Tell more more about your home, would you?" he asked and leaned against the wall. "The steppe is wide and great as I hear, but what about the south lands, the lands of the Shinjo and Iuchi? There are still cities, rivers, forests, hills...yes?"
Shosuro Hikimasu

Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:41 pm

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:17 pm
"Tell more more about your home, would you?" he asked and leaned against the wall. "The steppe is wide and great as I hear, but what about the south lands, the lands of the Shinjo and Iuchi? There are still cities, rivers, forests, hills...yes?"
"They are, and we have towns and outposts elsewhere also, but the land is wild, untamed by roads and many of the comforts given here are not found, but then we also have wonders from other places , spices ,strange colored silk and glas , it is not the wilderness where we all eat uncean and with sands in our boots, that are the Moto.
Carries: Raven,Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Scimitar inlaid with a red jewel in the hilt.

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:45 pm

He held in the laugh, mostly.

"Yes, the Moto are quite something, though..." he said, thoughtful of the time he met Mitsuki. "Certainly still samurai, and quite sharp."

He took a chance and leaned a little closer to her. "It sounds like a nice place, though where I am from there is a land similar to that", he told her. "West of Kyuden Bayushi, and stretching for a long way to Ginasutra, where the Emperor's road continues to Seido Osano Wo, is a place called the Howling Fields. When a great wind flies across it, it seems to shout and howl, as it's name suggests. It's perfect for running freely on horses, it is also where my family's home is."
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:53 pm

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:45 pm
He held in the laugh, mostly.

"Yes, the Moto are quite something, though..." he said, thoughtful of the time he met Mitsuki. "Certainly still samurai, and quite sharp."

He took a chance and leaned a little closer to her. "It sounds like a nice place, though where I am from there is a land similar to that", he told her. "West of Kyuden Bayushi, and stretching for a long way to Ginasutra, where the Emperor's road continues to Seido Osano Wo, is a place called the Howling Fields. When a great wind flies across it, it seems to shout and howl, as it's name suggests. It's perfect for running freely on horses, it is also where my family's home is."
"Your family breed horses, even before your grandfather won the rights to a unicorn steed, or did it only happen after he had returned with it ?" she says with interest

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:58 pm

"Before that", he confirmed and waved off into the night. "Ponies mostly in that time, the rights to the breeders is what has made us more useful and glorious though." A slight chuckle. "Though I guess to an Utaku who can speak to animals it seems like child's play."
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:00 am

"No, because all animal great and small deserve such respect, ... even of ponies are quite small. But like with a child and a peaseant, one can read the nature of a samurai in how they act to those lesser then them, and so that you did so willingly, and did not argue against it shows that your family had piety and respect there."

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:09 am

"I meant it might seem easy, not that ponies are some lower animal", he said. "Horses tend to have a bit of pride."

He knew Yūdaina certainly did.

"Maybe we could go for a ride sometime. The forest isn't that bad and it might not rain tomorrow."
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Utaku Kheree

Post by Utaku Kheree » Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:10 pm

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:09 am
"I meant it might seem easy, not that ponies are some lower animal", he said. "Horses tend to have a bit of pride."

He knew Yūdaina certainly did.

"Maybe we could go for a ride sometime. The forest isn't that bad and it might not rain tomorrow."
"I would like to do so." she says with a smile. " So, what did you pick out as food for me to try to make me feel good?"