[Day 10, Early Morning] Stir-Crazy (Open)

Outside the massive castle
Shiba Raizo

Re: [Day 10, Early Morning] Stir-Crazy (Open)

Post by Shiba Raizo » Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:50 am

"Well. My hope is that she'd go with me... but that becomes surer if they pair us. But until I know..."

He sighed.
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Moto Bayarmaa

Post by Moto Bayarmaa » Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:12 am

"Well, cheer up Shiba-san. Only a few days left before you know if you'll be paired with her, or if you need to sling her over the back of a pony and ride off with her into the sunset." she offered with a laugh.

"That's a proud Moto tradition after all."
Unicorn Clan * Cavalry* Miai Candidate

"C'mon, it's a sake bar. One song won't hurt anything, and I've bet you've got a great voice."

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:35 am

Why the fuck are we at odds with these people?

"You know, it makes a lot more sense... and I think we could be happy on the road, at least for a while..."
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Moto Bayarmaa

Post by Moto Bayarmaa » Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:03 pm

Shiba Raizo wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:35 am
Why the fuck are we at odds with these people?

"You know, it makes a lot more sense... and I think we could be happy on the road, at least for a while..."
Another quick turn with the branches weaving so close you could touch them.

"Ah, it's the 'for a time' that's brining you back, huh? You would give up everything for them, but if you can spare them the harshness of life on the road, and give them a secure future for the rest of your lives, at the cost of playing some courtly games for a few more days.....it's not such a steep price is it?"

"C'mon, it's a sake bar. One song won't hurt anything, and I've bet you've got a great voice."

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:04 pm

"That's about the size of it. Her life's been rough enough. No sense robbing her of a chance to get away from that just because I'm going nuts."
Remember to Breathe

Moto Bayarmaa

Post by Moto Bayarmaa » Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:23 am

That brought a laugh from the Moto.

Well, hopefully she knows how to keep you sane. Or at least how to keep you content in your madness." she offered.

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:26 am

"It's been all of eleven days, but... I think she has a handle on it."
Remember to Breathe